nintendo ds lite (1 Viewer)

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
HAHAH
well ill be back after exams in semester 2 if thats any consolation.. and ill PM u my friends code :)

ummm point blank yep.. and its ridiculously ADDICTIVE..

btw ppl should watch out for pirated DS games on sale...u need ure DS re-flashed.. so it wont be hard to figure out..
http://www.gamebrink.com/news/475-Nintendo_DS_Pirate_Carts_Hit_Ebay.html

just thought id give u boys a heads up ;) watch out.. or at least dun get ripped off!

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
Orange Juice said:
how do you play ds games online? do i need to buy something? hows it work?
you either need a wireless router, or you can buy a nintendo usb wifi thingy that you plug into your computer. so if you have already have wireless internet in your house then the ds will connect to that automatically

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
crazyhomo said:
you either need a wireless router, or you can buy a nintendo usb wifi thingy that you plug into your computer. so if you have already have wireless internet in your house then the ds will connect to that automatically
yep

there were some annoying settings in the handshake protocol that i had to modify in a netgear one .. to make it 802.11 b/g capable and also NDS friendly...

but funz0r highly recommended for MKDS and tetrisDS..i dun play metroid.. but its apparently bloody good online

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
well u can do things with it too :) with a little help..

and the NDSL look fuckin awesome...

click here

to see my profile
HSC
I got animal crossing as well! babydoll, do you play the game online?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
yes! whats your friend code!
and whats your native fruit? i have pears

click here

to see my profile
HSC
babydoll_ said:
yes! whats your friend code!
and whats your native fruit? i have pears
I tried connecting online but it just doesn't work because of my stupid D-Link Router! :(

My native fruit is Peaches! Did you know the fruits/ setting of the town/ residents/items are all completely random? I kept on starting a new game until I found a town map that I like

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
lol i just settled for the first one i got

and yeah my router is a bit funny too, cos my brother just got a laptop and we're still messing around with settings

but here's my town

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
hahahah nolanistic... i still havnt finished that game.
damn i cant wait to get a wireless so i can play online... that and i gotta wait for my brother to come back with the ds.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
yay i'm getting a flashed one tomorrow :D :D so excited.

HSC
politik said:
I can't afford a DS, and I don't know if i'd buy one for just one game that I like. The fact that you can bittorrent PSP games is a big drawcard, and the memory stick option makes it all the worthwhile. I do like the Wi-Fi connectivity on the DS though.
If you can't afford a DS then good luck getting a PSP. I suppose it would eventually pay itself off with bittorrented games though. Would running the games off the memory stick make the load times shorter?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
there's not bittorrented games for the ds ???? :p

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i think the ds is amazing, and ive always hated handhelds. the games are bloody original. i got a supercard SD version. another guy flashed it for me.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
GoManly said:
If you can't afford a DS then good luck getting a PSP. I suppose it would eventually pay itself off with bittorrented games though. Would running the games off the memory stick make the load times shorter?
nah, the load times are quite longer on the psp

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
stazi said:
i think the ds is amazing, and ive always hated handhelds. the games are bloody original. i got a supercard SD version. another guy flashed it for me.

SAMES! :D its one of the better ones.. but its a pity that opera DS isnt working on it yet =P..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
by running a cartridge that simulates it running something. you load games onto your memory card

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)