nice guys finish last. (1 Viewer)

django_

HSC
i think there is msot times always a bit of attraction there, in some way or another...thinking about it, after all the guy friends ive had its always lead to them liking me or things similar to that...so yeh i reckon theres always a bit of 'like' in their actions hehe

edit: maybe not at first, but most times it leads to it.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Look, there are guys around who are nice people. I mean why do people think it isn't possible to be friends with girls without wanting more. Blokes can be nice, isn't that what we're supposed to be as opposed to arseholes. I agree with _Amie_ about nice being almost derogatory here, it isn't weak to be decent towards people, I seem to think this whole ladder theory has meant that some people feel they need to be total arsehole and over confident to gain the attention of women, and I think that is the wrong attitude.

Django, I agree in a way, in that i reckon if u are friends with someone for ages then u understand them, and hence gain a connection with them, which i think is crucial to any sort of romance. And it does happen but its isnt total

Last edited:

django_

HSC
hell yeh!!

and just bit of a..james dean cross john travolta pose can help get u far too :p

HSC
django_ said:
i think there is msot times always a bit of attraction there, in some way or another...thinking about it, after all the guy friends ive had its always lead to them liking me or things similar to that...so yeh i reckon theres always a bit of 'like' in their actions hehe

edit: maybe not at first, but most times it leads to it.
i agree partially!! prolli most guis are nice because of the "like" bit... but there are guys out there who only wants to be friends! i mean.. when they first became your friend.. wasn't it pure friendship?! i guess things development overtime! *shrugs* its complicated!

anoda Q.. does pplz stay as pure friends after they break up?! or is the friendship over once the relationship is over?!

Senator04

HSC
N/A
django_ said:
hell yeh!!

and just bit of a..james dean cross john travolta pose can help get u far too :p
haha thanks mate.

anoda Q.. does pplz stay as pure friends after they break up?! or is the friendship over once the relationship is over?!
Depends on the breakup, if it was on good terms well it wouldnt stop being friends with someone

Last edited:
S

Shuter

.::icemeLon::. said:
i agree partially!! prolli most guis are nice because of the "like" bit... but there are guys out there who only wants to be friends! i mean.. when they first became your friend.. wasn't it pure friendship?!
Nope, all an elaborate plan most of the time. Girls are rarely "interesting" enough for a guy to just want to hang around.

It could make it more likely to be firends or better friends, as you've tried and realised it doesn't work.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
.::icemeLon::. said:
they CAN be. my ex just happens to be a jerk, i mean im ok with everything but he ignores me but hey, his problem, his loss, not mine

on the whole, if youre mature then yeah, you can stay friends, but depends on teh person

harrys

A problem with nice guys is, that they do everything for a women, that thier best freind would do.
This gives the perception to the women, that they are infact a freind, as they donnot trigger any emotional attraction with the girl.

Look back, when a girl said "your a nice guy but...", ask yourself, did i do/say anything to trigger her to see me as a potential sexual partner, .. or were we acting as freinds?

Women have a friends category, and a potential sexual partners category. They RARELY transfer from one to the other.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
is it fair to say that every guy has been a nice guy to one or every single one of his friends who r girls? how would u change this after u realised

i mean i have some friends and i know they consider me a friend- but i wouldnt want to change this. however what would u do if u did want to change this? after uve been the nice guy is it likely that u can change to the potential bf? imo i highly doubt it- i just cant see it

if u want to change this i think u have to start making new friends and meeting new ppl- have fun and dont dwell over the past...u cant always be the same person forever and i think every1 realises this at one point or another in their life

Last edited:

lengstar

HSC
i think the best time to change your lifestyle is when you start university cause then everything would be new and it should be easier to alter whatever you want. i found it quite effective.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Hmmm... I'm a chick,

What I can't stand is those crapheads that think they're bad-ass,

still hang around at the local shopping centre,
run around acting as though they're drug dealers,
when its just cigarettes (big deal),
go out with six girls at once,
think they're fully pimpin' it,
thinks that EVERY GIRL wants them naked,
and drive around the neighbourhood round and round the block with no place to go, hoping someone would walk out of the house, take a glimpse of their hotted up car and go "oooOh that guy is SO BAD!"

I prefer the nice guys.

im_a_choobie

HSC
Asquithian said:
Nice guys do win eventually.

If a girl wants to sleep with a fucknut rebel dickheaded jerk uphimself wanker of the fucktard jerkass self centered fuckfacedicklicking self serving brat type then she can.
i absolutely agree

thorrnydevil said:
I also agree with that statement.
i agree with that statement

Not-That-Bright said:
Yea u should tell em that they're great..

You're not willing to risk sacraficing a good friendship for the possibility of something great but you're willing to place faith in strangers who (you admit) turn out to be assholes?

Seriously I can't understand a girls mind when they say they're sick of dating assholes yet dismiss the nice guys because they feel it'd be too risky to mess up the friendship, and only focus on the negative..
i agree with this statement

Yarg said:
nice guys finish dead last. 20 years behind the rest. Its fucked.
i agree with that statement

Last edited by a moderator:

im_a_choobie

HSC
Shuter said:
I bet you I could tell you with a 90% accuracy rate if a guy is good/not good boyfriend material within 5 minutes of meeting him.

80% accuracy within 2 minutes.

65% accuracy just by looking at them.

haha your good :p

joujou_84 said:
my brother bought a pair of jeans for $390 and they were already ripped......does this place him in the "asshole" category
probably does :p

Last edited by a moderator:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
better to also put him in the rebel-without-a-cause category

im_a_choobie

HSC
Dimsimmer said:
' nice guys finish last'

is that true or is it just a generalisation
haha i know you ! :p me from ur tutor, guess who i am :)

ye, i think its 80% true. When the girls are fed up with the wild life they settle down with the nice guys. the nice guys get the girl in the end but lose the spice ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)