nice guys finish last. (1 Viewer)

Phil_

HSC
true. although it would be nice to hav a pair of expensive diesel jeans, i just cant justify paying something like $200 for them :/

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
joujou_84 said:
i already admitted my addiction :( ..........i need professional help......maybe we should get a thread going.........PSA.... physcotic shoppers anonymous.......hmmmm.
admitting your addiciton isn't enough

you need to re-evaluate your entire existence

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah i love nice guys.

But i have to say: sometimes i think SOME (number is small/non-existent or large/overpowering depending on which guys the girl attracts) guys are like "why dont girls go for me... i'm so nice" and what they dont realise is that there is a big difference between nice and kinda geeky.
Geeky is when u LET girls walk all over you... they love it.
Geeky is when you think "oh im nice and im REALLY funny" and the fact is that youre not... that little halfsmile she gives probably means you're embarrassing yourself.
Geeky is when your idea of being "nice" is helping her with schoolwork... girls need something extra - tell her shes hot, bring her takeaway when shes stcuk at home etc.

Nice = loves it.
In denial about true status = nuh-uh.

S

Shuter

Beckiki_S said:
girls need something extra - tell her shes hot

Hhahaha, that so wouldn't work, just out of the blue - "you're hot"... run away giggling.

harrys

Textbook "nice guys" won't succeed with women. Generally, because they are wussies.
To attract a woman, you gotta be living in your own reality.
And remeber, Hot women get treated 'nicely' all the time, and they are sick of it, it actually repulses them.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
harrys said:
Textbook "nice guys" won't succeed with women. Generally, because they are wussies.
To attract a woman, you gotta be living in your own reality.
And remeber, Hot women get treated 'nicely' all the time, and they are sick of it, it actually repulses them.
is this beofre or after i bash them with my penis? theyll love that right?

harrys

Dont know why you'd want to bash them with your penis mate.

And btw, how does that relate to the post you quoted of mine? ... i see no correllation.

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
' nice guys finish last'

is that true or is it just a generalisation

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
harrys said:
Dont know why you'd want to bash them with your penis mate.

And btw, how does that relate to the post you quoted of mine? ... i see no correllation.
sorry mate i was just joking, but seriously i thought what u said was too brief of a generalisation

i mean for a girl to find a nice guy repulsive is wrong, true she wont respect him.............neways dw i just wanted u to go further with this

every1 knows the generalisations and facts- explore them

i cant be bothered btw if ur thinking that.lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)