nice guys finish last. (1 Viewer)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
in english...translation please? i see elements of what you're expressing but its not clear.

im_a_choobie

HSC
thejosiekiller said:
thats true nice guys often do not make the first step

but i still dont accept that girls would rather date a jerk than a nice guy cause it would be easier to break up with because:
a) who enters a relationship knowing ur going to break up, its a bit too cynical for me- for me u go into a relationship with no expectations (ie u dont say ill break up then or we will date forever)..........what happens will play out for itself
b)the idea of picking a jerk other a nicer person seems to say that a girl is not taking relationships seriously...they r setting themselves up in a relationship with someone they know to be incapable of being rational/nice- making themselves to be the victim before anything starts
c)wanting to pick a partner who is successful is one thing, but its not for every girl to find an older rich guy to be their sugar daddy the rest of the life...what is happening to the "nice" girls? unfortunately we r ignoring them much as the girls ignore "nice" guys for similar and possible different reasons

so in the end whos fault is it? the "nice" guy or the girl?
i'd have to say its the girl man

p.s. sorry for all this double posting and stuff, im only online for a short period of time a day so i gotta like post all my replies at the same time -___-''

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
im_a_choobie said:
haha i know you ! :p me from ur tutor, guess who i am :)

ye, i think its 80% true. When the girls are fed up with the wild life they settle down with the nice guys. the nice guys get the girl in the end but lose the spice ;)
thats another thing- the spice in a relationship

if its all gone by the time the girl finds the nice guy - whats he meant to do, be thankful? hes being used to solve her lonliness

no wonder there is a 50% divorce rate

spice of the marriage- if ur willing to do some crazy things when ur younger, why not with the perons ur marrying?

im_a_choobie

HSC
jellybeenz said:
Wow... you just described perfectly the actions of a guy I know... This guy confuses me... he is nice to me, he listens, he is always complimentary but he is full of lines and moves-- like the most obvious ones. Its weird. So although this guy is nice, his actions put me off because these actions seem a little too choreographed to the point where I'm sure its all designed for a particular purpose. His niceness also confuses me... do i really like him? or do i just like that he is nice to me because i find it flattering?
haha u gotta study his behaviour more carefully. you gotta be careful because if his in it for the sex.....

* GAME OVER *

ur_inner_child said:
Hmmm... I'm a chick,

What I can't stand is those crapheads that think they're bad-ass,

still hang around at the local shopping centre,
run around acting as though they're drug dealers,
when its just cigarettes (big deal),
go out with six girls at once,
think they're fully pimpin' it,
thinks that EVERY GIRL wants them naked,
and drive around the neighbourhood round and round the block with no place to go, hoping someone would walk out of the house, take a glimpse of their hotted up car and go "oooOh that guy is SO BAD!"

I prefer the nice guys.
i hate those people too. like seriously, they should get a f**king life

Last edited by a moderator:

lengstar

HSC
Why are we still debating this. We already know there are nices guys and bad boys and girls go for either depending on preference. Unless your continuing to bitch about how girls like bad boys, which in itself is really stupid and will get you nowhere, i see no point for further discussion.

im_a_choobie

HSC
lengstar said:
Why are we still debating this. We already know there are nices guys and bad boys and girls go for either depending on preference. Unless your continuing to bitch about how girls like bad boys, which in itself is really stupid and will get you nowhere, i see no point for further discussion.
quiet u :p

Komaticom

Bored Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I agree.
It's all opinionated and under different real world circumstances sometimes nice guys finish last, and sometimes nice guys shit all over the baddies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)