nice guys finish last. (1 Viewer)

jellybeenz

HSC
I don't really know if this is relevent. But I don't think nice guys finish last. I think girls just like guys who are nice to them when they don't have to be.

E.g. Guy is friends with a girl who hates my guts-- Guy says hello to me and talks to me about school every now and then. I love him because of it. He must have heard so many horrible things about me yet he is still nice to me even though he doesn't have to be.

Its nice to be singled out, I think girls will always like someone who pays attention yet not too much attention. Casual interest can be very sexy. So those guys who are nice to everyone, its hard to know if they actually consider you a friend or are just being "nice" to you as they are to everyone else. Does that make sense?

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i havnt yet found the "nice guy" steriotype......
as soon as i do, im going to go out with him

but most guys are tools!! :p (sorry, i had to)

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
babydoll_ said:
But I just wouldn't go out with them cos it'll fuck things up, believe me... I learnt my lesson, better to keep em as good friends then fuck things up by adding a relationship to the mix
Are you serious? You're the bloody reason this thread exists. Did you even read the article?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Shuter said:
Ok I'll rephrase:

She actually does want that but has poor people judgement and ends up going for the jerks anyway.

Or else she's a rareity.
I'm thinking the former. Most girls think they're going out with the nicest guy in the world when they're dating them. In hindsight they see they dated an asshole, and vow never to do it again. 3 days later she's sleeping on the floor because her newest "nice guy" needs the whole bed to himself.

Indicative of all women. (Well just as much as "Horny arrogant dickheads" is indicative of all men).

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
/me shrugs

OK so what AM I trying to say?

The nice guys are appreciated, but there IS a reason girls don't hook up with them.

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
babydoll_ said:
/me shrugs

OK so what AM I trying to say?

The nice guys are appreciated, but there IS a reason girls don't hook up with them.
No.

There is a reason HOT GIRLS don't hook up with them. And that's because nice guys (9 times out of 10) are butt ugly. Done and done. I know I'm not Brad Pitt, so I don't even bother trying to get into their good books, they're just going to use me as an emotional outlet. I'm usually upfront about being attracted, and if they don't want me, then I make it quite clear that I don't just want to be friends, so we maintain an aquantance, not a friendship.

There, simple, it works. Stop being stupid you "Nice Guys".

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Shuter said:
Ok I'll rephrase:

She actually does want that but has poor people judgement and ends up going for the jerks anyway.

Or else she's a rareity.
No I don't have poor judgement,and my judgement isn't perfect, but in most cases its ok.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Asquithian said:
so why arnt you with a nice guy?

People dont look for nice people. They look for hot people and then they see if they are nice
how do you know if i am with one or not with one?

we can't tell if someone is a nice person based on their appearance, when you get to know someone you find out what type of person they are.

S

Shuter

OZGIRL86 said:
how do you know if i am with one or not with one?

we can't tell if someone is a nice person based on their appearance, when you get to know someone you find out what type of person they are.
I bet you I could tell you with a 90% accuracy rate if a guy is good/not good boyfriend material within 5 minutes of meeting him.

80% accuracy within 2 minutes.

65% accuracy just by looking at them.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
so what kind of appearance details indicate that a guy is an asshole?

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
well from appearance i'd usually start with a guy wearing the kind of jeans that cost $400 but are ripped for some unknown reason.
my brother bought a pair of jeans for $390 and they were already ripped......does this place him in the "asshole" category

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
joujou_84 said:
sometimes theyre in disguise :uhhuh:
this is so true. you can even think you know a guy and not know he is an asshole! you can't tell me you can look at him and tell. some you can but not all

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
haha, it's kind of funny.

A guy is either: a pussy (you don't respect him), or an asshole (you want to beat his ass).

edit: btw, I can't believe you're back either tammer!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)