NFS Most Wanted is ***** hard... (1 Viewer)

RCMasterAA

I vant to suck your blood
HSC
There's also another glitchy place to hide. At the bus station, go up the ramp inside the building, go around and smash the glass to either go on top of the buses or on top of this long flat roof structure. If the cops follow you just leap off the edge and press the reset car button to appear back. Then just sit and watch the bounty multiply :)

P

pLuvia

hopeles5ly said:
is it any good? i haven't been bothered to get a copy of it ..
In my opinion is has pretty good graphics, and gameplay isn't bad at all

Worth getting

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
LOL at "copy"... and yes I know that doesn't necessarily mean it's going to be pirated, but it can allude to that!

P

pLuvia

The hardest blacklist driver I've encountered is number 10, the guy wearing the bandana I think. His second race the sprint was so annoying, you basically have to be coming 1st the whole time, if you screw up one bit, your screwed the whole race. Had to race like 5 times + till actually winning. :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
#10 from my experiences I don't think he was the hardest that I have encountered but I guess it depends on your car and how you have it modified. Although I have to agree with you pLuvia there are races in this game that you have to not 'screw up' otherwise its game over and you have to do it again.

P

pLuvia

I love toll booths though, easy wins :p, I hardly do knockouts because they take too long. Milestones are fun, what's the highest level of police you can get onto yourself? I've got once a helicopter onto me and some black racing cop cars, FBI I think?

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
In my opinion is has pretty good graphics, and gameplay isn't bad at all

Worth getting
ok thanks my cousin is getting from vn =]

P

pLuvia

How long does it take a car that has got taken away from you to come back lol ?

vizman

HSC
has anyone gone up to Heat 5 Police Pursuits...its like impossible to get out :eek:

Demandred

HSC
There is a level 6 heat which only happens at the end :). I reckon the two best cars are the BMW and the Carerra GT. Anyone concur :)?

M.I.A-187

HSC
If you find the car hard to handle i suggest you get those performance upgrade which increase them. I got myself a lancer with great speed and great handling however if you want to make a turn i suggest you slow your car down instead of making a full spin.

I am up to 9 right now and played 3 times already but can't beat my rival cause i always fall off hard when it comes to turning :( (its that black guy named earl...i was like so far ahead but when it comes to turning i lose).

For the bounty :p remember to err switch parts and paints to lower the heat.

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

Yeh blacklist #9 was hard, use that time slowing ability if you not already use it

P

pLuvia

Right now I got the porsche from blacklist 10 or 11? forgot, maxed out handling today :D

Srixon

HSC
Any one finished yet? im up to 80 someithng percent

M.I.A-187

HSC
Beat #9 today, cause once i begin to get more serious with the hydrolics in the later part of the race (well my lancer out speed his car anyway).

As for the question so NSFU got no cops damn now i want to play that cause all i really wanted was to play race not running from cops.

BTW guys what ride do you pplz have :) ?

P

pLuvia

Yeh NFSU has no cops, but that got really boring. MW is better in my opinion. I won the porsche

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)