NFS Most Wanted is ***** hard... (1 Viewer)

¬_¬

HSC
Am I the only one who finds this game bloody difficult to play? Maybe it's just my Logitech gamepad makes things more difficult but I find the steering damn hard to control, not to mention the opponent seems to drive considerably better than this n00b can >__>

Bah.. I think having a better computer might also help (ie. a decent framerate)- stupid laptop.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
doesnt seem 2 hard to me, but ive been playing underground for a while and the driving is similar... make sure u have the best car always, and fully upgrade it

on another note, can anyone give me detailed instuctions on where to find the bus station in rosewood? ive looked everywhere in that circle area where the college is, ive checked near the hopsital, and ive been all down where the carlot
and donut shop is... cant find it.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Hard No, I have only been playing this game for 3 days on and off already 25% complete up to 8 on the blacklist (street racers), some cars don't handle as well as others but for the most part control etc are easy. What do you mean you can't find the bus station it's huge and you can drive through it big glass building near a petrol station. The best since NFS: 3, oh the police chases. :D

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
yeah i like, cant find it... is it in the main part of rosewood? or is it over near the stadium? also a general location on the map would be helpful.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Serius said:
yeah i like, cant find it... is it in the main part of rosewood? or is it over near the stadium? also a general location on the map would be helpful.
I don't really use the map so I can't really point you in the right direction their but it is at one of those connecting roads I don't think it is near the stadium but when your in a police chase it all seems close.

HSC
yeh, i've been playing for about 3 days and have done about 1/4 of the game already. Not too bad and loving it way better than underground. The soundtrack is good too.

Demandred

HSC
Everything is pretty easy except for the cop chases - I hate it when you have overlapping police cars and speed spikes on narrow roads, you try to ram through, it doesn't work and then 5 or so police corvettes ram up your butt and you're traped. Small tip, always choose the mystery 'coin' on the right, then choose the one in the middle, most pinkslips are either those two.

Anyways, which cars do you mostly drive? I use the Dodge Viper for races and the Porsche Cayman for police chases (won it off the Baron).

HSC
Cayman is great, haven't got the viper yet...i think im one blacklist guy off it.

hate it when you're stuck in between fifteen bloody cars...cant do a thing.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
finally found the bus station, i was in the wrong area.

police chases are probably the most fun bit of this game, but it frustrates me when you cant do anytrhing to shake em. around lvl3 i hardly ever escape the cops and usually end up busted unless i can make it to the stadium

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
i find it really awkward to control still... but then i'm used to playing on ps2/xbox... and on my other PC i played nfs:u2 with a ps2 controller.

HSC
i use the aston martin db9 for races and the cayman, viper, carrera S, carrera turbo, lotus elise (not much though since its too light for ramming road blocks and such) and the ford GT40 for the coppas

and whats with the bus station?..why is everyone looking for it?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
AM I missing something here? I usually find racing games easy as... but this one is unbelieavably hard for me to control. How are you guys playing? KB?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i'm using keyboard. and i find racing tollbooths really hard cause one slip up means i can lose the race. i stopped playing. there was already a NSF:MW thread.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Haven't finished yet, stopped playing after I got to 3rd on the blacklist cause I kept getting infuriated at always getting caught on level 5 heat, because you need so much bounty to get to race the next guy you have to have 20+ min cop chases which become close to impossible to escape from

Demandred

HSC
31:30 and 37 speed spikes :p.

Minai, the best hiding space that always works for me is the university campus, drive around it a few times to lose the cops to about 2-3 cars, then enter the campus through the front (area with a bunch of uniformly planted trees and a small arch), keep on going and you should see a divide at the centre of the campus, go left, keep on going until you reach the class rooms, do a 180 and back track back to the divide, not all the way though, just out of the reach of the cops. There should be a glitch which stops the police cars from doing a 180 and following you, instead, they just keep on going. If you' don't get what I just said, I'll post a pic.

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Demandred said:
31:30 and 37 speed spikes :p.

Minai, the best hiding space that always works for me is the university campus, drive around it a few times to lose the cops to about 2-3 cars, then enter the campus through the front (area with a bunch of uniformly planted trees and a small arch), keep on going and you should see a divide at the centre of the campus, go left, keep on going until you reach the class rooms, do a 180 and back track back to the divide, not all the way though, just out of the reach of the cops. There should be a glitch which stops the police cars from doing a 180 and following you, instead, they just keep on going. If you' don't get what I just said, I'll post a pic.
Oooh, I see

I'll try that one out, cause yeah, the cops seriously pissed me off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)