Never Been Kissed (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

onigiri

HSC
Minai said:
See, that attitude isn't really the best to exhibit...no one is ugly, its all psychological - if you think you're ugly, then you will be ugly, and the attitude you exhibit suggests your ugly. You will become a more beautiful person if you relax a little, and have more confidence in yourself, guys like girls that are confident (i think?)

awww... that was precious :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
many people do go to Lebanon and come back married, but I don't think he would. Unless he is fully Leb style kind and wants to get married early after meeting the woman for a few minutes.
hmmm... accidentally get pushed......sounds interesting....
Yeah, I doubt he would but I was having an "ARRRRGH" moment when the thought crossed my mind.

Yes...pushed *shifty eyes*

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
Minai said:
See, that attitude isn't really the best to exhibit...no one is ugly, its all psychological - if you think you're ugly, then you will be ugly, and the attitude you exhibit suggests your ugly. You will become a more beautiful person if you relax a little, and have more confidence in yourself, guys like girls that are confident (i think?)
I am touched. Brings a tear to my eye. wipes tear*

twiddla

Yes, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - therefore no one is definitively ugly - not even me

*b*e*c*c*a*

hmmm....
HSC
dont worry about never being kissed...its all kewl....

i know a gal in my year who was 18 today i know she has never been kissed and theres a guy in my year and hes 18 in two weeks and hes never been kissed

When the time is right, you will be kissed....only time will tell

Dont put yourself down either about being ugly....ugliness does not matter...its the personality that counts

Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence life is worth while. So when you are lonely remember its true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you....

zerzillia

^^^ that's nicely put.

ack, who cares if you've never been kissed? me neither. i don't consider my self ugly. i am just average looking. i am 17 right now and will be 18 next year and i've never had a boyfriend or a date (too busy with studying? plus the asian parents thing).

all i want to say is: it's ok!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*b*e*c*c*a* said:
Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence life is worth while. So when you are lonely remember its true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you....
sounds like a hallmark card

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
If you feel lonely, dont feel blue...
I'm here by your window, watching you...

berry580

HSC
*b*e*c*c*a* said:
Really? Well I hope that person would just come out and say- "Say I love you" to me so we don't need to play hide & seek!

J

jhakka

super katie said:
so wait if you're stalking me... but i'm stalking you... how does that work?
You're hiding in bushes on opposite sides of the road watching each other hide in the bushes.

A

abdo

Nicho said:
Yes, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder - therefore no one is definitively ugly - not even me
i thought beauty is in the eye of the beer holder...

A

abdo

thats kinda expensive don't you think? who are we talking about here? is she that ugly?

A

abdo

thats good. she's not real. i wouldn't want that to be my wife... or else have to spend 25 bucks to have a baby every time.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
super katie said:
so wait if you're stalking me... but i'm stalking you... how does that work?
well......

*runs off with nekkid footage and sells it on ebay*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)