Never Been Kissed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm 19 and I've never been kissed..... :(

I'm not pretty, and guys would rather be friends with me than date me.

But oh well, don't worry Fairytale, our time will come.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Oh come on, "I'm so ugly" is year 7 stuff. Grow up. No one will kiss you when you have that sort of attitude.

J

jhakka

Lundy said:
Oh come on, "I'm so ugly" is year 7 stuff. Grow up. No one will kiss you when you have that sort of attitude.
That's right. It's gotta be "I'm so ugly! :D"

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
I'm 19 and I've never been kissed..... :(

I'm not pretty, and guys would rather be friends with me than date me.

But oh well, don't worry Fairytale, our time will come.
exactly, your time will come

but dont be sad, my first kiss was crap, sometimes kissing really isnt all its cracked up to be

and having guys as friends is always good :) its a good start anyway

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Lundy said:
Lundy's right... it's all self-confidence... it's no wonder that nobody will kiss you, with a self deprecating attitude like that!

Besides, all the expectation and waiting will make things worth it when you DO finally get your first kiss.

Just don't hang around going "Oh I'm so sad, nobody will kiss me." Just don't think about it. Things will happen in their own time.

MoNNiE

HSC
:uhhuh: your first kiss humm.... don't get upset about it.. i mean, dude a kiss is just a kiss in the end right?
it'll come along eventually listen to babydoll_
oh and don't be self-concious of your looks it's personality that really counts..

berry580

HSC
super katie said:
maybe you could be like that guy who auctioned his virginity on e-bay and auction off your first kiss :D big bucks there baby
Fine, I'll sell you mine.

That'll cost you bus/train ticket/petrol (to my house) and then you let me borrow your credit card + a few dollars of interest that your bank charges you (corz I only have cash and I want to buy something off the net :( ).
So deal or not deal?

Actually you need to choose, your gonna by my first kiss or virginity? LOL
Lundy's right... it's all self-confidence... it's no wonder that nobody will kiss you, with a self deprecating attitude like that!
I disagree.
I wouldn't mind have a gf with low self-confidence, because I can give her confidence, and it feels nice when you know you've helped someone, especially when its your gf. :)

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
berry580 said:
Fine, I'll sell you mine.

That'll cost you bus/train ticket/petrol (to my house) and then you let me borrow your credit card + a few dollars of interest that your bank charges you (corz I only have cash and I want to buy something off the net :( ).
So deal or not deal?

Actually you need to choose, your gonna by my first kiss or virginity? LOL
I disagree.
I wouldn't mind have a gf with low self-confidence, because I can give her confidence, and it feels nice when you know you've helped someone, especially when its your gf. :)
Are you sure you wanna kiss someone as monstrously ugly as me. You'll probably vomit at the sight of me. You'll probably be left permanently blinded. After kissing me, you will suffer from severe diarrhoea. I don't think my money will be worth your torture.

MoNNiE

HSC
don't think of urself that way!! it's bad self esteem!
if i wasn't so shy i would go around hyde park giving guys kisses if they look depressed just to make there day abit more barable :D

but then again the thought of actually doing that..i could contract mouth desease or something!

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Fairytale said:
Are you sure you wanna kiss someone as monstrously ugly as me. You'll probably vomit at the sight of me. You'll probably be left permanently blinded. After kissing me, you will suffer from severe diarrhoea. I don't think my money will be worth your torture.
you'll feel the same way about him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)