"The small man with a fake moustache bids $100000"

*runs off laughing*

"Ok... our next highest bid was $50000"

*also runs off laughing*

"Were there any serious bids for this item?"

*everybody laughs and runs off*

Last edited:

cayte

Take heart all ugly people - I am your queen and not only have I been kissed, but my fellow crusty toothless trailer-park residents pay me to have sex with them. Find your niche market and you will be in constant demand.

OK, so the tongue's in the cheek, but the point is everything is relative. And if you are seriously preoccupied with your physical appearance it's possible you suffer a form of body dismorphic disorder and it may be prudent to seek professional counselling.

If you still need to be kissed, heavy liquor and seedy party games will fast-track your desires.

J

jhakka

Tommy_Lamp said:
spin the bottle is a surefire way :D
Unless there are no members of the opposite sex playing. If that's the case, I hope, for you sake, that you're gay.

mistermouse

ok, my best mate is the hottest guy in our grade, and has only had one gf and they kissed abt 4 times

im 5'11", a 130 kilo front rower (ok, so i put on some this year coz im on a sabbatical for this horrible HSC thingo) and ive been with my girlfriend, who is absolutely gorgeous, for a year in 17 days time

its not about looks

or even personality, coz my mate is great

its about finding the right person, and dont worry, everyone has them.
shell be right mate

J

jhakka

Maybe your mate has standards that girls at school can't meet?

I wouldn't go out with 91% of the girls at my school (this is assuming I'm single), because they're skanks.

mistermouse

nah noone really skanky at our school..its a .....highly reputed....... selective

yeh i dunno, mebbe higher standards, but see, everyone likes him as a friend, and see it as itd be weird goin out with him

me, i have friendship as a requirement for future relationships *shrug*

but hell score bigtime at uni

J

jhakka

Oh. Ok then.

I agree. Friendship is a good base for a relationship.

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
no the way u play is have guys on one side and girls on the other, that way theres no way u can have 2 people of the same sex matched, unless the bottle bends :D

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
what we did was we had two small pillows which stopped it going all the way round and just bounced back and forth

mistermouse

bahaha thats crazy

nah, if a guy gets a guy u make em do sumfin stupid instead, and if a girl gets a girl..well u pray, but more realistically, do the same as with a guy

bouncy bottle is too hard

other thing to do is respin if you get samesex

oh, all this is unless you're gay of course

sayuru

HSC
ever thought maybe your not putting yourself out there,

hm ever wondered if your not putting yourself out there, i dont mean go out and be a slut but go to parties, go out generally just meet new people, try different things, if unhappy the way things are change things yurself

i know a girl that was just like fairytale, dint think she was hot enuff or nething, she isn the hottest chik in the world and she did think tahts he wud never go out with a guy but she decided to take a few chances, have fun, hang around a different crowd, meet new ppl n guess what, shis fucked abt 12 times in the last 3 months and with three diff guys and shis loving her life now. she isnt a slut, she used to be dperessed now shis confident, happy and determined. Al she did was take initiative and put in sum effort into helping her situation

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
sayuru said:
hm ever wondered if your not putting yourself out there, i dont mean go out and be a slut but go to parties, go out generally just meet new people, try different things, if unhappy the way things are change things yurself

i know a girl that was just like fairytale, dint think she was hot enuff or nething, she isn the hottest chik in the world and she did think tahts he wud never go out with a guy but she decided to take a few chances, have fun, hang around a different crowd, meet new ppl n guess what, shis fucked abt 12 times in the last 3 months and with three diff guys and shis loving her life now. she isnt a slut, she used to be dperessed now shis confident, happy and determined. Al she did was take initiative and put in sum effort into helping her situation
grammar ... argh :rolleyes:

but what u said after translation is true, go out, meet people, relax a bit :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
sayuru said:
shis fucked abt 12 times in the last 3 months ... she isnt a slut
hmmm....

SpoRTsGaL said:
in regards to spin the bottle:
my friend had that at her surprise 18th. A bi girl spun the bottle and it landed on another girl, let's call her X. X walked away, the bi one said "where are you going?" so the X said "errrrr to the toilet". She obviously didn't want to kiss her.
Oh and apparently two girls were kissing in the toilet. Not the same two, but the bi girl and some other one.
I feel so enlightened after reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)