Never Been Kissed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I don't know...I've never had to describe it's taste. But it tastes like alcohol...but not.

I don't know, I'm shit at this right?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
dammit, mail me a bottle loz. Can't legally buy it yet.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Hahaha, let's play a game.

You guess the chances of me mailing you a bottle and I laugh. It's very entertaining.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
dammit, i thought you were going to suggest spin the bottle

P(mailing me a bottle) = 1/5 x 1/4/ x 1/54?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
it wouldn't have come to this if only you had given me that bottle of baileys...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Fairytale said:
I'm nearly 18 and I have never been kissed. I was wondering if there are any people out there who are like me. I am sooooooooooooooo ugly.
also, don't carry this attitude in the real world, or on this forum or anywhere for that matter. instead of repeating what everyone else has said, which is totally true, i'll add that it's know that if a person keeps putting themself down people start to take on some of their negativeness, then they realise they are taking on the other's negativeness and since they can't cheer them up they start to avoid being in situations where the other person will put themselves down.

feelings are catchy, if you start to love yourself and be positive, people will be attracted to you, you'll find a guy in no time. also remember that things happen when you least expect them

does anyone else realise that when they keep thinking about something it never happens and as soon as they forget about it (maybe because you've given up on it happening) it happens out of the blue?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
well if you give me that bottle of baileys i could 'entertain' fairytale so she won't start threads every 5 minutes. Fair enough?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Nar, I'll keep the baileys, get trashed and pass out so I won't HAVE to see Fairytale's threads.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC

...shit.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
you do realise this means i will have to stalk you now. I'll wait till you pass out and then i'll have my fun....

as in, steal the magic bottle of baileys.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
im all alone...theres nobody here...that donkey shrek song...

pisssed off, wish i did say hi to him...far out.

how does one overcome shyness???

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i think loz will testify to this.

Alcohol is a great tongue loosener :)

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
sayuru said:
hm ever wondered if your not putting yourself out there, i dont mean go out and be a slut but go to parties, go out generally just meet new people, try different things, if unhappy the way things are change things yurself

i know a girl that was just like fairytale, dint think she was hot enuff or nething, she isn the hottest chik in the world and she did think tahts he wud never go out with a guy but she decided to take a few chances, have fun, hang around a different crowd, meet new ppl n guess what, shis fucked abt 12 times in the last 3 months and with three diff guys and shis loving her life now. she isnt a slut, she used to be dperessed now shis confident, happy and determined. Al she did was take initiative and put in sum effort into helping her situation
Maybe I should try to meet new people. I don't wanna have sex. My intention is to stay a virgin until I get married. 3 different guys in 3 months. That's a bit much. I don't think I'll feel confident, happy and determined if I did that. I'll feel like a slut.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
sayuru: in my books, three guys in three months is a slut. or verging on one.

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Asylum, yes. It also heightens your ability to send incoherent sms's to people who shouldn't really read the stuff you say.

Fairytale, yes they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)