Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

denise_

So fetch!
HSC
alex_london0 said:
lol i did it once in a nursing home when visiting my x's granny

also i did it in recording studio whilst recording some peaces for a demo
how romantic

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Hippy La-Laa said:
Mmm. In the office: Stopping the elevators in between floors is really, really fun (!) :D
i am jealous.
ive wanted to have sex in an elevator since i was about 8. and theres a song and every time i hear it, i think of sex in an elevator.

johnny~

HSC
public walkway/alleyway in between houses during my mates 18th... lol same place i took the last girl... then she found out haha *not happy*

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
in some doorway thingo next to Rustys.
we didnt have sex, but we got very close - a taxi decided to drive into the alley this doorway was situated in.
and i still dont know the guys name. but he was very attractive.

HSC
(nightclub I work in):
* In the toilets
* In the storeroom
* In a locked room that was being renovated and customers could not walk into... but there were cameras + boss walked in... lol

Others are just the usual outside, beach, park etc..

little_shaz

HSC
Hmmm... a pool table, a golf course, david jones change rooms, the beach, my car.... at home with parents home..... the living room couch :)

Note: The beach is ok as long as you have a towel/blanket and it's not 45 degrees! Coz otherwise it just won't work.... It's far better at night.

Another Note: The best toilets are the disabled ones with the rails so you can kind of support yourself on that. That's a good one for the ladies :rolleyes:

... I also plan on doing it at school before I finish!!! Wish me luck

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
little_shaz said:
Hmmm... a pool table, a golf course, david jones change rooms, the beach, my car.... at home with parents home..... the living room couch :)

Note: The beach is ok as long as you have a towel/blanket and it's not 45 degrees! Coz otherwise it just won't work.... It's far better at night.

Another Note: The best toilets are the disabled ones with the rails so you can kind of support yourself on that. That's a good one for the ladies :rolleyes:

hehe, sex at schools great for a laugh when you watch people eat their lunch off the table a few days later...

And that rail is a fucking lifesaver.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Myer/David Jones change rooms are pretty good locations for some fun. God I can't imagine doing it in the toilets, I find the environment way too repulsive to get turned on. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

V

val_dramaqueen

JKDDragon said:
Myer/David Jones change rooms are pretty good locations for some fun. God I can't imagine doing it in the toilets, I find the environment way too repulsive to get turned on. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.
yeah right! you sexy sexy man... hahahaha
ahhh long time no chat dude

*b*e*c*c*a*

hmmm....
HSC
At his parents house while everyone was home, at the service station while he was working, out of town in the bush in daylight.

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
There should be an "all of the above".

I've done it in a few 'naughty' places, like a friends bed while he was asleep on the floor(we were v. drunk and I would never do it again), on the train while people were in the carriage (coming home from Carols in the Domain), parks, cars, bush, bathroom, kitchen, public toilets (one of my eariler escapades - never again), in a bunk surrounded by Scouts (while on a scout camp as a leader at the snow - we needed to share body heat ;)), change rooms etc. I think you'll find that most people with some form of daring, spontaneity and fun would have done it in similar places. I wouldnt call having sex while someone else is at home particularly naughty; its pretty normal.

Collin

HSC
N/A
val_dramaqueen said:
yeah right! you sexy sexy man... hahahaha
ahhh long time no chat dude
Long time indeed Val.. still a sexy pizza girl? Mwahaha. ;D

Götterfunken

HSC
MaryJane said:
...on the train while people were in the carriage (coming home from Carols in the Domain)...
Two possible posts:

A) A merry christmas to all, and to all a good night?

-or-​

B) By jupiter! Think of the children!

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Male cubicles at the local RSL club on ANZAC Day...wooot. We figured sex would be more enojoyable than two-up.

little_shaz

HSC
little_shaz said:

UPDATE:

Unfortunately school wasn't all it was cracked up to be. I didn't get caught or anything if that's what you're thinking, but it was difficult (he's alot taller than me) and the photography dark room wasn't all that flash.

Does anyone have any suggestions so that I can resurrect this problem within the next week so that I can have good sex at school before it's over!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)