Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
No, just flexible ;)

Actually, the taps on the wall werent that high. Only about mid-waist height.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
MaryJane said:
I envy you. I've never had good shower sex. The last time we attempted, I tried to get some leverage by resting my foot on a tap. Unfortunately it was the hot water tap. We got a bit enthusiastic, and, well, my foot slipped and scalded us both with boiling hot water.
Oh dear *chuckles* Getting hot and steamy in the shower indeed!

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
MaryJane said:
No, just flexible ;)

Actually, the taps on the wall werent that high. Only about mid-waist height.
i was about to say!!! skittled is going out with gymnast! or shakira!
hahaha keep truckin

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Hehe well my shower is like the ones in hotel rooms, where its a bath and shower combined, so i just stood with my legs on either side of the bath, apart from a bit of balancing on my part it didn't require too much skill!

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
sex is the shower is over-rated, but when done properly, god damn it is fantastic.
even in small cramped showers.

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Hehe well my shower is like the ones in hotel rooms, where its a bath and shower combined, so i just stood with my legs on either side of the bath, apart from a bit of balancing on my part it didn't require too much skill!
You are going to have to held me with the mental image there. NFI what is going on there.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Ok so have you ever been into a hotel bathroom where you stand in the bath to have a shower? Like you hop into the bath and the shower head is on the side. Well because my partner is so much taller than me, sex standing up is impossible, it just aint happening. However, I used the sides of the bath as leverage, stood up with my feet on either side, and voila, i was many inches taller and well, you know the rest....

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
Ms 12 said:
Not very naughty but I finally achieved shower sex the other night (quite a feat considering my bf is 6'6" and Im around 5'4".....it was fantastic!
Shower and bath/spa arnt that great i dont think, shower is good sometimes but when that happened my bf gets a cramp lol because we have the same problem as you guys his just to tall!

erawamai

Retired. Gone fishing.
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Ok so have you ever been into a hotel bathroom where you stand in the bath to have a shower? Like you hop into the bath and the shower head is on the side. Well because my partner is so much taller than me, sex standing up is impossible, it just aint happening. However, I used the sides of the bath as leverage, stood up with my feet on either side, and voila, i was many inches taller and well, you know the rest....
OH DEAR GOD! :p But yes I now get it.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
i went out for a picnic the other day in a little row boat and we did it there.. i was so scared about it tipping over more then anyone seeing!

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
xox_eMz_xox said:
i went out for a picnic the other day in a little row boat and we did it there.. i was so scared about it tipping over more then anyone seeing!

yeah that was sure fun, wasnt it....;)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
xox_eMz_xox said:

yeah that was sure fun, wasnt it....;)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Ms 12 said:
Why go through all that trouble (and risk of slipping), when he could just stand, you climb onto him in a hug position, arms around his neck, and he leans your back on the wall for support? cancels out the short/tall proble

HSC
Walls in showers get pretty cold.
Presumably the hug-style support was there anyway, it's unlikely that while they were doing their thing the dude had his hands in the air.
It actually sounds like less trouble than the proposed method, given that it doesn't involve one person supporting the other's weight for the duration of the act.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)