Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (2 Viewers)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
... said:
i wonder if anyone had sex while sky diving
saw it on sbs once... the guy said it lasted 10 seconds because he was too excited

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Minai said:
Why go through all that trouble (and risk of slipping), when he could just stand, you climb onto him in a hug position, arms around his neck, and he leans your back on the wall for support? cancels out the short/tall proble

Yeah you can go for way longer if he doesn't need to be concentrating on supporting your weight.........obviously he was holding me for balance, but yeah, i find sex against a wall being held up quite awkward...

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
Argonaut said:
I think I've gone off sex for life. To hear my boss tell it (and he doesnt speak about much else) he gets it twelve times a day seven daysa week in more positions and locations than you can poke a stick out. Coupled with the bit about him being an obese 72-year-old man with on concept of personal hygiene and it's enough to make a man want to cut his gondas off.

ever happen to think his just dreaming and having you on..

sex is not cool when you have it that often it looses its fun and interest

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
breaking said:
i don't know whats going on between you two, but i want in. ;););):eek:

Not sure thats up to me.....hmm..

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
transcendent said:
I'd love to do it on a plane.
by plane do you mean in the toilet?? if so, thats pretty gross those toilets can be so wrong, i avoid using them as much as i can.

boredbrunette

My adventures:

Apart from the ordinary "Break" on roadtrips, doin it in bedrooms, baths, showers, lounge rooms, pools and kitchens at my place, his place, friends' places etc.... I've also got a few stories about pool tables, beaches (in the middle of the day), moving cars with cops next 2 us, his grandfather's wedding and a phone booth. :)

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
MissGeorgie said:
where is the naughtiest place you've had sex? or even done naughty sexual things:p
spa, shower, parents bedroom, office, park in the rain - that was the best, hmmm back seat of car - which is boring, grandstand.

lorapoo

Don't laugh guys but this might be a little strange....

i was like in a mascot suit and i was in the changerooms ready to go out and cheer on the team at a local footy match. ok this suit, its like of a crocodile and its so hot in there.

HOWEVER... it got a whole lot hotter when my girlfriend snuck into the changerooms and slipped inside my pants well she's not really my girlfriend! she just thinks she is (right guys)

oh my..... i slipped on the crocodile head and we went for it right there and then, inside a giant crocodile carcus, i was making her moan like a wild goat climbing a mountain, and boy did she want to reach the top (right ladies!)

anyway to cut a long story short, we had amazing sex and it was like funny and shit

everytime i slip on that suit to cheer on the team, i get a little nostalgic about the time i had sex inside a plush, green crocodile with a slut

nothing will ever compare guys let me tell you this

oh god

it was so so so amazing like i sort of couln't breathe and it was so hot and wow

you gotta try that!!

alby

cool duckie
HSC
lmao..sorry but that just sounds like complete bs! how do 2 people fit in a croc costume let alone have sex in one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)