Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
on a table. der.
do it in the teachers staff room.
or in the middle of the quad or oval.

pretty pink

HSC
Raiks said:
The risk is the thrill of it... and its fun.

I remember Felicity and I were busted at the botannical gardens in the city by a group of 25 japanese tourists doing a night tour. The tourguide had this big spotlight and wham, we got blinded and all we could here was the tourguide apologise and hurry the tourists along... what the weird bit was there were a couple of camera flashes... so no doubt we're in some japanese couple's photo album.

I wouldn't do it in a public toilet, I like my hygene, I wouldn't do it in a train for matter too. Nothing beats sex in the snow... I remember in Thredbo one winter with felicity, we went outside and were trying to find a good place and along the way, we found 3 couples going for it...

Frost bite...

HSC
~ I've done sexual stuff (not sex) in a bus - in the back of the bus at night and no one was on the bus except me, my bf and the bus driver who had no idea!
~ I've had sex in my bedroom while my parents were home
~ In my boyfriends lounge room while his parents and my parents were over his place
~ In a car (not that that's very naughty!)
~ In a bed, obviously.

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
+managed to have sex in the shower while my parents were distracted watchin tv, they didnt even question why we both had wet hair.
+on a road about, just was walking home, felt the urge, then there was the round about (behind the little hedge of course hehe)
+in a cupboard at a party once, people actually walked into the room it was pretty funny we had to freeze each time.
+then the usual at a park, pool table, spa, beach, car..just about everywhere.

I wish my boyfriend was at my formal to go under the table with, i reakon thatd be exciting! although rather awkward..

i dunno i have lots of wierd sex stories that im sure you dont want details about.

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah i'd love to hear them :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Götterfunken said:
Maybe not if they where all at once, ney?
Or with lots of hot monkeys and bananas and peanut butter jam!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, my msn is full, you see all the girls just flock to it and demand attention ;)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Not very naughty but I finally achieved shower sex the other night (quite a feat considering my bf is 6'6" and Im around 5'4".....it was fantastic!

Nashie

Ace up my sleeve
HSC
There were some "interesting" noises coming from one of the girls behind me at a lecture I went to in Melbourne, and I didn't dare look back because we were in the back row.. (Melbourne Uni Old Arts Building)

Another school related one, the chick who is now the "youth mayor" of the town I live in supposedly used to just give blow jobs down at the ag plot at the junior campus (she was in yr 8 and the guys were in yr 9)

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
Ms 12 said:
Not very naughty but I finally achieved shower sex the other night (quite a feat considering my bf is 6'6" and Im around 5'4".....it was fantastic!
I envy you. I've never had good shower sex. The last time we attempted, I tried to get some leverage by resting my foot on a tap. Unfortunately it was the hot water tap. We got a bit enthusiastic, and, well, my foot slipped and scalded us both with boiling hot water.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
MaryJane said:
I envy you. I've never had good shower sex. The last time we attempted, I tried to get some leverage by resting my foot on a tap. Unfortunately it was the hot water tap. We got a bit enthusiastic, and, well, my foot slipped and scalded us both with boiling hot water.
fuck you must be athletic to get your foot that high!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
what's sex?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)