Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

BabySilver

HSC
Dunno if this beats the Control room of a Security Firm, but it's my next place of doing worth mentioning.. a Hammock in the middle of a Paddock at Mount hunter in damn cold temps.

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
i did it in front of my mum. we had pushed the couches together so it was like a double bed. she was over making breakfast and he spooned me. didnt last long but it was fun :)

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
my ex's uncle owns an IGA supermarket, and he lives above it. We were housesitting and went to the freezer one night planning to 'do the deed', but it was too cold. So we settled for the cookie aisle instead. Probably goes against a whole number of public health laws....hmm.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
Marieke said:
In the school church after everyone finished the service and went back to classes. Don't know how we didn't get caught but that was a big part of the thrill.
dirty whore. that is so disrespectful.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Haha, I like that. "I don't think it's disrespectful, I'm shitting on someone else's doorstep, not mine!"
bahahah repped!

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Haha, I like that. "I don't think it's disrespectful, I'm shitting on someone else's doorstep, not mine!"
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ogmzergrush again.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Marieke said:
I don't think it is disrespectful - I am not Christian.
You don't have to be a Christian to comprehend the immoralities of what you did.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Marieke said:
I have no time for Christian Shmistian Moralties because of the way they speak about gay people - my parents are gay.
So? I'm anti-homophobic too, however what you did still obviously registered as immorally unacceptable to me. I disagree with some aspects of the religion of Islam, but I also disagree just as much to people doing something stupid like burning a mosque down for it.

What you're effectively doing is counteracting one immoral issue by acting out another.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
JKDDragon said:
So? I'm anti-homophobic too, however what you did still obviously registered as immorally unacceptable to me. I disagree with some aspects of the religion of Islam, but I also disagree just as much to people doing something stupid like burning a mosque down for it.

What you're effectively doing is counteracting one immoral issue by acting out another.
so having sex is the same as arson in your book?

HSC
Marieke said:
I have no time for Christian Shmistian Moralties because of the way they speak about gay people - my parents are gay.
I bet you've done a great deed for your cause. I can see it now, the churches changing their stance completely because children of gay couples have had sex on their grounds. Well done Che.

I think the point being made, plain and simple, is that the fact that you disagree with someone's view on an issue is not reason enough to warrant blatant acts of disrespect. For reference, Marieke:

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=disrespect

You'll notice that it makes no reference to the fact that acts of disrespect are not nullified if you are not of the same religion as to the entity which you are being disrespectful of. The simple reason for this is because they aren't. In case I wasn't clear in my earlier post, this was the point I was making.

That said, I'm sure you feel it's warranted by how you feel the church views your parents, which is fine and dandy, if we pretend that two wrongs make a right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)