Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
Marieke said:
I have no time for Christian Shmistian Moralties because of the way they speak about gay people - my parents are gay.
so if gays had a religion and their own church, how would you feel if people had sex on the stairs of the gay church? and they had similar veiws to you, but instead of being against christians, its against gays, therefore, having sex on the steps of the gay church?
would you feel violated?
coz im sure christians would feel violated for you having sex on the steps of their church just because you dont like the christian views on gays.

Greenwood

Banned
HSC
Marieke said:
I have no time for Christian Shmistian Moralties because of the way they speak about gay people - my parents are gay.
I am a christian, but not one of those ones who respect other dicks and their shitty religions. You are a waste of space in this world. How can you believe in all that shit. I hope you fucking die, suicide bombing your own home for some stupid fucking reason. I can't believe you have gay parents. It seems everything about you is fucked up.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
FOR MARIEKE:
i dont believe in everything, but do believe in God in some ways....
BUT no matter what that doesnt give ANYONE the right, to do something to offend other peoples beliefs, and the fact that you came on here and announced it is even worse. having gay parents or not, doesnt make it ok. sure, dont believe in God, thats your own decision, but bu having sex in a church is offending a huge majority of the worlds popualtion. i wouldnt have sex in a sacred aborginal area, beacuse thats a scared area for them etc. you have no respect for other people, you should be ashamed of yourself, and if you are not i hope you go to hell because you dont deserve a happy ending when you spend your life being a fuckwit

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
FOR MARIEKE:
BUT no matter what that doesnt give ANYONE the right, to do something to offend other peoples beliefs, and the fact that you came on here and announced it is even worse. having gay parents or not, doesnt make it ok. sure, dont believe in God, thats your own decision, but bu having sex in a church is offending a huge majority of the worlds popualtion. i wouldnt have sex in a sacred aborginal area, beacuse thats a scared area for them etc. you have no respect for other people, you should be ashamed of yourself, and if you are not i hope you go to hell because you dont deserve a happy ending when you spend your life being a fuckwit

I agree... its just disrespectful do to stuff like that, im not a hardcore christian but there are alot of things that i believe in... I was extremely offended when i read what Marieke did... having gay parents is no excuse, not everyone treats homosexuals with disrespect.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
FOR MARIEKE:
i hear that some people might find it offensive if they caught you having sex in public. what makes that disrespect ok, while this other disrespect not ok?

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
jezzmo said:
If i was christian i reckon I would have sex in god's lap. Simply because

a) It would affirm a faith that is formed on fiddlesticks.

and

b) God would be impressed by my open love and affection, and would innocently respond by stroking my leg.

</Offense>.
yeah well your a fucking dickhead. That isnt funny at all.

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
Marieke. Did you think you would get rep points by typing that? or think that it was cool. I think your opinion is worthless. What religion do you believe in?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
well not everyone makes a post cause its worthy of a rep

yes it was disrespectful in our point of view, but thats something she has to realise......if she wants to- not everyone believes nor even respects religion

its just respect for other ppls choices is the subject here by having sex in a place of other ppls worship

demosthenes

Executive Sardine
HSC
JGreenwood said:
Marieke. Did you think you would get rep points by typing that? or think that it was cool. I think your opinion is worthless. What religion do you believe in?
Wow, that is a really good philosophy--let me express my opinion through Christianity and my religion (which i believe is brilliant, and people should express more often) but I will cut down someone elses beliefs by saying that their opinion is worthless.
As an agnostic, let me say to you JGreenwood:
"WAY TO FLY THE CHRISTIAN FLAG"
Sarcasm.
Arrogance will be your downfall.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jezzmo said:
b) God would be impressed by my open love and affection, and would innocently respond by stroking my leg.
Lol, apparently God doesn't enjoy lust or sex out of marriage so I doubt he'd be stroking you.

Marieke said:
I find it funny, that you want us to be tollerant of your parents being gay, yet you aren't being tollerant of other's religion. Try and be a little sensitive.

Last edited:

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
crazyhomo said:
i hear that some people might find it offensive if they caught you having sex in public. what makes that disrespect ok, while this other disrespect not ok?
i agree. they were public places, except i regret most places (they were with my ex), and i wouldnt do them again. but i wouldnt do it in a public place again.but it IS different, what about people doing it in trains and rooms while their parents around? this is talking about doing it in a scared space. that is bad. when i did have sex in public places, they were out of the way, at night and where no on could see. there was no disrespect for anyone. church? thats wrong. but thanks for attacking me personally

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
i agree. they were public places, except i regret most places (they were with my ex), and i wouldnt do them again. but i wouldnt do it in a public place again.but it IS different, what about people doing it in trains and rooms while their parents around? this is talking about doing it in a scared space. that is bad. when i did have sex in public places, they were out of the way, at night and where no on could see. there was no disrespect for anyone. church? thats wrong. but thanks for attacking me personally
you're getting upset because i 'attacked you personally'? irony much?

but anyway, you're saying that as long as there is no chance of you getting caught, then it's ok to have sex in public? why doesn't the same rule apply if that public place is a church?

alex_c86

HSC
in car, in bedroom with everyone home, in bedroom with friends in the room, beach at schoolies during the day with people very close (we didnt notice they were there), shower at schoolies, park near the botanical gardens, shower at schoolies with friends in the next room, in a little cavity in a cliff at schoolies, manly-circular quay ferry at night, while my bf was on the fone, backseat of car near school, in a classroom during lunch at school, in the stairwell during either assembly time or lunch at school, in the P.E. room at school, mens public toilets at the local footy oval, 'stuff' (not sex) in the backseat with his parents driving, trampoline, in a tent,

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
alex_c86 said:
in car, in bedroom with everyone home, in bedroom with friends in the room, beach at schoolies during the day with people very close (we didnt notice they were there), shower at schoolies, park near the botanical gardens, shower at schoolies with friends in the next room, in a little cavity in a cliff at schoolies, manly-circular quay ferry at night, while my bf was on the fone, backseat of car near school, in a classroom during lunch at school, in the stairwell during either assembly time or lunch at school, in the P.E. room at school, mens public toilets at the local footy oval, 'stuff' (not sex) in the backseat with his parents driving, trampoline, in a tent,
wow, horny bugga

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
crazyhomo said:
you're getting upset because i 'attacked you personally'? irony much?

but anyway, you're saying that as long as there is no chance of you getting caught, then it's ok to have sex in public? why doesn't the same rule apply if that public place is a church?
I personally dont think i could concentrate at church :p

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
alex_c86 said:
so for you schoolies was one big sex fest?

JGreenwood

Jeremy
HSC
demosthenes said:
Wow, that is a really good philosophy--let me express my opinion through Christianity and my religion (which i believe is brilliant, and people should express more often) but I will cut down someone elses beliefs by saying that their opinion is worthless.
As an agnostic, let me say to you JGreenwood:
"WAY TO FLY THE CHRISTIAN FLAG"
Sarcasm.
Arrogance will be your downfall.
sarcasm will be yours.

modelzsuck

Kylie
HSC
Town pool, home whil;e parents are home, in a disabled toilet, car(moving), carpark to the supermarket.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
modelzsuck said:
Town pool, home whil;e parents are home, in a disabled toilet, car(moving), carpark to the supermarket.
in a toilet ewww.. I still don't understand why people would have sex in the toilets??.. theres a million other places.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)