Naughtiest place you've done the deed... (1 Viewer)

Have you had sex (or sexual acts)....

• in a moving vehicle (bus, train, aeroplane, car etc)?

Votes: 130 17.8%
  • out doors?

Votes: 177 24.2%
  • at home with parents/brothers/sisters home?

Votes: 253 34.6%
  • somewhere naughtier? (PLEASE ELABORATE)

Votes: 171 23.4%

• Total voters

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
stace212 said:
commodores or falcons... just not in the front of a ute.... difficult.
what about the back of a ute? that's not bad... until some freak comes out of nowhere and asks you if he can watch...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
lets all convert our cars into shaggin waggins...fooly sick

Put the pink fluffy hand cuffs and the bottle of cheap wine in the back of the old panel-van ontop a bed.

stace212

lol back of a ute is good, sometimes. Lol we got pink fluffy handcuffs for my friend for her b'day! (irrelevant I kno but hey) N e ways ppl I'll talk to u all again lata, gotta go to work.

K

katie_tully

a park in coffs harbour at 4 am as people started to come out for their morning jogs.

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
stace212 said:
- On a train (yes it is possible - just!)
i never doubted it was possible and knew it could be done....though it is really filthy and unhygenic....eww it would be a turn off from the thought of the dirt and crap everywhere on trains

Evansy

HSC
at my mates house on his sisters old water bed, while he and some mates where in the room outside, its not soo naughty but still - waterbeds are fun

stace212

as 4 da train... not as unhygenic as u'd think... no part of me or him uncovered touched the seats... and no clothing was actually removed. Thats the difficult part.

stace212

smartarse...

P.s. Not-That-Bright...r u always on here? Do you sleep? or work? or eat? or anything other than bludge on the net? :p

pompador

well... in order of appearance

> in a tent, with about 8 other awake people ( though this wasnt sex as such, fingering)

> in public toilets (not sex as such)

> behind a sporting feild in the middle of the day. usually deserted. some ppl did walk past though, we just lay still, i hope they didnt see...

> in the middle of a (different) feild right next to a hwy. but this one was at night, & i was wearing a hat! (yep.. thats my defence)

> & some others im not willing to mention right now...

HSC
thats what i tried to tell the cops when they found me on the side of the road covered with blood and a shovel in my hand, but they didnt buy it :(
luckily i managed to kill them and eat the evidence!

A

assman

you can't beat sex outdoors. i've done it on park hills, in a changeroom at the mall, several outdoor toilets and on roofs.

lifeguardlisa

HSC
I have done it in a pool (kinda weird)...uh...at the beach but it was nightime and we were in a tent...in my boyfriends bedroom and his sis walked in and said she thought we might be getting hungry and threw mars bars at us (this was at like 3 in the afternoon so i hid under the covers pretended i was asleep lol).....in a public toilet..(not very fun)
on the floor of my bedroom cos the bed was messy and i couldn't be bothered cleaning...hehe lazy.
I have also been in the backseat of a car and my boyfriend was doin stuff to me and his parents were in the front seats we were driving to a party or something hehe

HSC
today, my boyfriend and i did it twice with his dad home. we also had sex in a car the other night at some park near the georges river, some car pulled up just as he about to cum and we nearly got caught.

yesterday, we went to see 'I heart Huckabees' at george street hoyts and i saw a friend sitting alone and we sat next to him. during the movie, we got away with some touching down below.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)