• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

MYER STOCKTAKE SALE!!l (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Wah, the scarf I had my eye on wasn't on sale :( So I didn't buy it.

However, 2 miss shop tops were :D They're both V-neck, with that cool twisty thing under the bust. I got one in black, and another in fushia - two for the price of one! :D

Mel_b

HSC
I bought a Tokito jacket I've been eyeing off for a while - I was so suprised they had any small ones left. Anyway, it was originally $130, said it was marked down to $89 but scanned at $75. So I was pleased.

I'll probably go back after I next get paid to check out the shoes and also buy my mum a shirt she's been admiring, if they have them left in her size.

HSC
black zipper jacket $45, dark grey bootcut fade jeans $40, blue silk tie $35, black industrie long sleeve shirt $50
:uhhuh: i love the jeans and jacket

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Got a jumper yesterday.

Nice Kashmir one, blue kinda finely woven with a grey/black.

pretty pimped.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
um, yeah I guess so.

tightish sleaves, soft texture so as not to iritate the skin, beautiful colour.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
haha, um, in the thrid picture in the pictures section with us on stage, I am the one in the white tshirt to the far right.

And i'm the one doing the one handed handstand thingy infront of the parliament.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
You may or may not notice that my attire in those pictures is not how i describe the clothes I buy/wear in this forum.

This is due to the nature of the music industry. As an unestablished artist it is important to have an underground fan base before being able to break into the mainstream music market.

Unfortunately, as our form of music is classed as "hip-hop" (although we are very much different to the majority of hip-hop music). This means that in order to really establish ourselves within the hip-hop community I am forced to temporarily conform to the cultures trends so as not to be alienated from an already meagre subculture.

once I blow and go triple platinum I can start wearing my more tasteful apparel on stage.

Think kanye west, he used to have to rock baggy jeans, but he gets a little fame and now dresses like a real man.

I wish it was different and i didn't have to compromise my identity, but this is the reality of the world.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
cool. so whats yr role in NCC anyway? keke "illa's interlude" has been played 69 times. hehe, 69. giggle.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Oh my gawt, it haz, what a serendipity.

I am the third guy on "Piece of Mind".

I roll with a gat.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I went to the city store on the 7th and it was... not really that exciting. The stuff wasn't so good, and it was just packed anyway.

In the end just bought a pair of sunnies.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
goddamn this stocktake sale frikin damnit

i ordered a $300 dress more than a week ago and becuz of this cafuffle about the stocktake sale, they have been clumsy about it

twice ive gone back and go "wheres my dress"

twice they have said "oh dear... we apologise.. come in blah blah day?"

so tomorrow i better have it. It was meant to be my sexy birthday dress to go out, which was the 2nd.

What date is it now? Huh?

I know they wont give a shit but I'm just so disappointed...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
robo-andie said:
I went to the pre-sale sale. It was smeh. No different to usual, just slightly cheaper. Got two new tops (Blaq) one is base white with 3 toned light blue stripes. The other is base white with purple and two tone blue stripes. Love them. They are the slim fit shirts aswell (btw, dress shirts not t-shirts) so they fit really nicely.

I heart MYER, and my MYER one card.
dude slim fit! how much did they cost ya?

what971

Now in Oriental Flavour!
HSC
N/A
Clothes from SES and Valleygirl are still cheaper yet relatively stylish though.

gracie007

HSC
i got some new bras, some really nice ones are between 30-40% off, its mad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)