HSC
Who's been?

what did you get?

i'm going tomorrow :)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I really want to, but havent had time yet. By the time i DO go, everything will be gone :(. Hope theres some good lingerie stuff left though.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
I went today! woot! but i only bought one top. if i was the type of person to buy for the sake of it i could have bought so much. some of the reduced shoes are really nice and some of the clothes are ok. the flanalette pjs are 40% off and some of them are nice. I think I will go back sometime soon.

robo-andie

HSC
I went to the pre-sale sale. It was smeh. No different to usual, just slightly cheaper. Got two new tops (Blaq) one is base white with 3 toned light blue stripes. The other is base white with purple and two tone blue stripes. Love them. They are the slim fit shirts aswell (btw, dress shirts not t-shirts) so they fit really nicely.

I heart MYER, and my MYER one card.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
i bought a scarf ($12) and matching gloves ($8), red flat shoes with a buckle ($30) and a really pretty little crochet hat ($14).

was awesome, but i'm so poor atm.
stupid ben folds tickets emptied out my bank account.

sorry ben, no, they're not stupid, they're stupendous!

HSC
N/A
^ omg that's almost exactly what I want to buy!!! I'm going to the shops tomorrow :D

* I have my eye on a $30 scarf... I hope that gets reduced!
* They also have some really cute gloves out at the moment. Since it's so cold, it'd be great to have a pair, I'm thinking coloured - like maybe purple?
* And finally, I would love a pair of red shoes (vintage sort of style would rock). That's been on my "to get" list for a while...

karoooh

HSC
ZOMG!

When, when, WHEN did it start?

It doesn't matter though - Am too poor atm. :(:(

HSC
N/A
It started yesterday at 5:30 (preview sale) and goes till June 25th, I think.

HSC
N/A
I went today, tis awesome. They have one-hour special sales too....e.g. xx% off calvin klein underwear for one hour only..

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Yeah, i went to the pre-sale sale thing also.

I went there looking for one of those woolen jumpers with Diamonds on it, but the smallest size in any brand was large.

i bought some more jeans and and head band thingy.

Last edited:

froggy_chik87

HSC
i just got home from it, i bought a bra and a skirt...the bra was a really nice one, was meant to be $54! And the skirt is a creamy coloured flowy thing, was $100...then reduced to $39.95 and i got it for $13!!! my total was $51, so i got both for less than what the bra would have cost me!

I plan to go again, tonight i was only looking on level 5, next time, down to miss shop!!

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Egronk said:
I went there looking for one of those woolen jumpers with Diamonds on it, but the smallest size in any brand was medium.
u mean like a seth jumper?

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I stopped watching at about episode 6 season 3, but it seems like the kind of thing Seth would wear.

And I actually meant to say that the smallest size was large.

I guess all the asians got in there before me.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
why j00 stop watching? i think thats about when i started watching, lol

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I used to be an OC addict.

I used to download the episodes as they came out in America, so I saw most of them about 6 - 9months before they came out here.

I used to wait for Wednesdays to come so i could download it and watch it that night.

Then, one week I just forgot about it. Then a few days later i realised that I had forgotten, but I didn't really have the urge to download the next episode...the spark was gone, the love affair was over.

It seemed as if the OC had become one of the shows that it made fun of in the first and second season.

There magic was no longer there, there was no pizaz.

So in the end I guess we just headed in our separate directions.

nwatts

HSC
Some things were pretty damn cheap. I picked up Family Guy movie for like $18 and the Truman Show dvd for $12. Also grabbed a new sweater for $40, reduced from like $70.

I'm not a myer fan though. They never stock my size in clothes and always seem as if it's the biggest deal ever when I ask about it. Especially considering their range is way ordinary. They also didn't stock any winter coats for guys - fucking ridiculous when I had a shitload of money ready to spend. *throws cash at roger david*

Skeeta

HSC
i went today - i was shopping for a friends bday present, so i didnt get anything for myself :(

but i bought a scarf
robbie williams cd
headband
slipper socks
$30 gift card

and spend 80 bucks all up

i was so close to buying a handbag for myself but i figured it was just a BIT too small :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)