PDHPE - 19/41
Physics - 15/23

I am aiming for an ATAR of 75+

My school is ranked 429 from 2010 :S

12 units so one of them won't count.

Last edited by a moderator:

awbeyona

HSC
I can give you an estimate ATAR of 80-85.

Each school does different things and thus school assessment is inaccurate. I am not saying "fail your school assessment". If you do well in both, your mark jumps magically. School assessment mark affect your whole mark. I know this. However, coming last in school assessment and coming first in external is much much more more better than coming first in school assessment and coming last in external.

BUT THIS NORMALLY DOES NOT HAPPEN. 1st in assessment task comes 1st in external. NORMALLY.

effylove

carpe vinum
HSC
I can give you an estimate ATAR of 80-85.

Each school does different things and thus school assessment is inaccurate. I am not saying "fail your school assessment". If you do well in both, your mark jumps magically. School assessment mark affect your whole mark. I know this. However, coming last in school assessment and coming first in external is much much more more better than coming first in school assessment and coming last in external.

BUT THIS NORMALLY DOES NOT HAPPEN. 1st in assessment task comes 1st in external. NORMALLY.
Your copy and paste responses make me... angry

enoilgam

HSC
However, coming last in school assessment and coming first in external is much much more more better than coming first in school assessment and coming last in external.
Not true, its pretty much the same.

E

Effekt

My school assessments are pretty shitty but i plan to ace the externals.

awbeyona

HSC
My school assessments are pretty shitty but i plan to ace the externals.
GOOD. You know what? I was failing my school assessment and that was even up to the Trial HSC. Bottom 10? I studied so hard (top 3 for external) and ended up getting 99.25. Currently, I am studying Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery or commonly known as the MBBS course.

THINK ABOUT IT!!! My school did 3 prac. exams out of 5 assessment tasks in CHEMISTRY. Other school only did 1 prac. exam out of 4 assessment tasks. I always came last in prac. exam. but very good at theory + written compt. I coulve come 1st in other skool? Thus inaccurate?

likethatfish

HSC
Hey I am aiming for an ATAR of 80+

Is it achievable with these rankings;
School Ranking= 134

History Extension - 1/2
Business Studies - 13/35
Modern History - 3/16
Software Design and Development 5/11
Studies of Religion 1 - 12/39
General Mathematics- 51/75
Advanced English- 11/18

- keeping in mind that due to the amount of units, I won't want them to count General Maths
- any opinions would be appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)