Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
You obviously didn't understand my earlier definition of what discrimination constitutes. It wasn't about whether you had a car or not.

In a derogatory fashion, you put down a whole race of people, on the basis that they were all housekeepers and taxi drivers.
once again...i must state that you obviously didn't read my comment....

a guy said that indians come here because australia has labour shortages in skilled areas....

and i said not all of them do...

as i have noticed there are indian taxi drivers and indian housekeepers...

you further confirmed that these arent skilled jobs...

thus i was right in saying that not all immigrants come here to fill jobs that "dumb cunts" like myself cant do...

but you took it out of context...and yes i realised i read your last post wrong...sorry...

and i also have replied to your immature comments about my tafe course with even more immature comments...sorry about that too...

edit:

i didnt mean all immigrants should fuck off to their own country...

just people such as violentdelights...who spits in the faces of people like myself...and says "whats australian culture anyway its a load of bullshit...and i like palestine better"...if thats really the case should i respect someone like that? someone who doesnt like living here and doesnt respect me?...

Last edited:

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
once again...i must state that you obviously didn't read my comment....

a guy said that indians come here because australia has labour shortages in skilled areas....

and i said not all of them do...

as i have noticed there are indian taxi drivers and indian housekeepers...

you further confirmed that these arent skilled jobs...

thus i was right in saying that not all immigrants come here to fill jobs that "dumb cunts" like myself cant do...

but you took it out of context...and yes i realised i read your last post wrong...sorry...

and i also have replied to your immature comments about my tafe course with even more immature comments...sorry about that too...

edit:

i didnt mean all immigrants should fuck off to their own country...

just people such as violentdelights...who spits in the faces of people like myself...and says "whats australian culture anyway its a load of bullshit...and i like palestine better"...if thats really the case should i respect someone like that? someone who doesnt like living here and doesnt respect me?...
My penis is circumcised. I think its good for you to suck it

S

Slide

lol you do a diploma in accountingz at tafez lol. Why don't you put that out into the open? Kind of explains your hatred of educated ethnics. Yes you have to be quite bright, committed, hard working than all the rest to get into medicine, then you also have to be all that to get through medicine and all the training requirments.

Lol what does it take to get into tafe accounting? Oh just finish year 10, get your SC, apply tafe, you get in regardless cos its always a last last resort cos its so shit, go to class, pass anyway cos the candiditure is so shit, get a diploma in accountings lol.

Its harder becoming a taxi driver than getting your shitty diploma, how does it feel now?

Lol what do you hope to do with your shitty accounting diploma? Who the fuck would even think of employing you as an accountant?

You don't need to hope for me to get a job, pharmacy has a high 90% employment rate lols.
except pharmacists dont earn very much money at all

Explosions_Hurt

HSC
except im not bragging thats going to be my career and why im better than a tafe accounting diploma graduate.
Soon you'll find yourself in a rut, and you won't be able to leave the shit house predicament you're in now.

Explosions_Hurt

HSC
or i could be factually not in a rut?
I think anyone would agree that your situation is quite unsettling. I mean, you've already apparently attained a degree, and yet you're not even able to find a job that's even vaguely relevant to your degree.

Just goes to show the worth of an Arts degree.

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
i love Hanson, she is a true Australian.

Only whites can be Australian. The rest of you are not Australians.

S

Slide

I think anyone would agree that your situation is quite unsettling. I mean, you've already apparently attained a degree, and yet you're not even able to find a job that's even vaguely relevant to your degree.

Just goes to show the worth of an Arts degree.
Or, I realised that I didn't want to be a professor/public servant and wanted to do postgrad law from the beginning?

Fuck muslims are terrible.

BigBoyJames -

Banned
HSC
N/A
Or, I realised that I didn't want to be a professor/public servant and wanted to do postgrad law from the beginning?

Fuck muslims are terrible.
i jacked in your mums mouth.

im muslim

she thinks im lovely.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)