Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (1 Viewer)

HSC
i hope thats sarcasm...im not on the dole...or have ever been...but i see plenty of uni students not working and getting youth allowance...perhaps you should talk to them
I hope you can broaden your mind and further your education, ignorant dolt.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
thats cos they end up paying tonnes more taxes after uni, and each time you are unemployed because of low skills we end up forking dole for you.
oh...just wanted to say that bookkeeping is now actually a profession...new laws came out...and we have to be registered...so i guess my job isnt low skilled....but yeah...

ur living in ur mums shoes...im happy for you...

HSC
lol...to further my education i must go to uni? can you build a house? or cook?

see those chefs on tv that earn more than you ever will? they never went to university lol
UMMMmmm
You can further your education however you please, but do it asap.

No, I can't build a house and probably never will be able to. I am not putting down builders or chefs and what not. What would we do without them? We don't want a society full of just doctors and lawyers.

My point is that you can still have a knowledgable and open mind...and lay bricks. By furthering your knowledge you don't need to take on a degree...it can be as simple as picking up a few books...or updating yourself with current affairs to develop a more worldly view.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
UMMMmmm
You can further your education however you please, but do it asap.

No, I can't build a house and probably never will be able to. I am not putting down builders of chefs and what not? What would we do without them? We don't want a society full of just doctors and lawyers.

My point is that you can still have a knowledgable and open mind...and lay bricks. By furthering your knowledge you don't need to take on a degree...it can be as simple as picking up a few books...or updating yourself with current affairs to develop a more worldly view.
i do have an open mind...nationalism doesnt equal racism...maybe you should tell some religious people to open their mind

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Oh woopty doo, the book keepers association now deems the members it represents professionals in book keeping lol. Personal trainers deem themselves professionals, as do Janitors and Garbage cleaners.

The general public don't. And yes book keeping is low skilled. But i thought you were a housekeeper at Accor Hotels.
im a front office worker...LOL...

how do you determine low skilled anyway? the managers at my work didnt go to uni...but their jobs i would say are a lot harder than a guy who sells medicines...

HSC
To be entirely honest, I think the people who work in medicine are largely idiots. I would say that I would have more respect for the profession of bricklayer, bookkeeper, or any other number of professions that do not require >6 years of study.

HSC
i do have an open mind...nationalism doesnt equal racism...maybe you should tell some religious people to open their mind
I know it doesn't? I'm nationalistic and patriotic (not for Australia though lolz), and I still consider myself to be a global citizen...for all people of all backgrounds, religions and classes.

Anyway, what is Australian nationalism? It's garbage. Are you proud about the invasion and occupation of a land? The great Australian dream is owning a house with a backyard and frontyard for God's sake...there's not much going for Australia.

You don't display nationalism, you display bigotry. The sentiments of Australia's nationalism is essentially about assimilating or getting rid of ethnics. But that's not surprising. It's only natural for some Australians to adopt this sort of mind frame, since their earlier ancestors ethnically cleansed this land of its native people.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
mate this whole thing started, when you were supporting the notion that migrants should fuck of back to the shit holes that they came from, that india and bangladesh is shit, therefore its migrants are shit, that all indians are taxi drivers and housekeepers(even though your one yourself), that indian doctors are sexual predators and don't speak proper english(when you can't even put a sentence together withouth ........), etc etc

Thats not nationalism, thats racism, bigotry etc

I rather be mates with a Janitor who respects other religions and races and is open to its ideals without necessarily needing to change, than some hot shot barrister or brain surgeon that isn't.
you obviously read wrong what i said...

im not a housekeeper...point 1

point 2...i said in response to someone saying that indians only come here to fill skilled shortages..and thats a load of bs...as taxi driving and housekeeping arent "skilled" jobs...as you said

point 3...i said that of the dr's i have seen i think they have done a bad job...as they seem not to pay attention to me the patient and never diagnose correctly as the problem persists...and i was just stating in response to "omgd" saying that all indian drs are perfect...the patel guy...

and i said the people who come here, are rude to the people who are born here, or "aussies", don't respect the country, hang around only people that look like them, should go back to where they come from ...which is usually a shit country (otherwise why migrate?, which the guy responded with skill shortages)...and not all of india is shit...but we don't have the kind of slums that they do and our government's corruptness is 100000 times less...i have indians that come here who admit this themselves...

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
I know it doesn't? I'm nationalistic and patriotic (not for Australia though lolz), and I still consider myself to be a global citizen...for all people of all backgrounds, religions and classes.

Anyway, what is Australian nationalism? It's garbage. Are you proud about the invasion and occupation of a land? The great Australian dream is owning a house with a backyard and frontyard for God's sake...there's not much going for Australia.

You don't display nationalism, you display bigotry. The sentiments of Australia's nationalism is essentially about assimilating or getting rid of ethnics. But that's not surprising. It's only natural for some Australians to adopt this sort of mind frame, since their earlier ancestors ethnically cleansed this land of its native people.
and what country are you patriotic? tell me and i can tell you about the bigotry and ethnically cleansing of it...no country i have known hasnt been built on war...

and if you feel that way...you're a person who should fuck off back to your country...if you feel so proud about it...no offence...why are you here if you feel that way?

HSC
and what country are you patriotic? tell me and i can tell you about the bigotry and ethnically cleansing of it...no country i have known hasnt been built on war...
Palestine.

Dude, we're the ones who have been invaded, occupied and ethnically cleansed. We will fight on.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Palestine.

Dude, we're the ones who were invaded, occupied and ethnically cleansed. We will fight on.
lollollollol......hahahahaha...hahahahaha....hahahaha...you can go back and take up the cause if you feel that way hahahaha...

i'm sorry...but who says its your land? if you look up in history that land has been invaded by many people...romans were there too...why isnt it their land? oh thats right cuz they lost that territory...thats how life is

HSC
lollollollol......hahahahaha...hahahahaha....hahahaha...you can go back and take up the cause if you feel that way hahahaha...

i'm sorry...but who says its your land? if you look up in history that land has been invaded by many people...romans were there too...why isnt it their land? oh thats right cuz they lost that territory...thats how life is
As aforementioned, pick up a book or two.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Thats not nationalism mate, thats bigotry. And it doesn't bother me too greatly because in the future, you are not some one that will have any financial or influential might.

Just on the basis of your sentence structure alone, where you use a mix of incoherent ellipses, I'd rather employ a immigrant that just came here with a basic knowledge of English because at least his just come here and is trying his best to learn English, where as you've lived your whole life here, your mother is English, yet you can't even type proper sentences.
haha why would i waste my time typing proper sentences...are you marking me? LOL....if you want bigotry...go to india...LOL...caste system much

Scissors

HSC
Thats not nationalism mate, thats bigotry. And it doesn't bother me too greatly because in the future, you are not some one that will have any financial or influential might.

Just on the basis of your sentence structure alone, where you use a mix of incoherent ellipses, I'd rather employ a immigrant that just came here with a basic knowledge of English because at least his just come here and is trying his best to learn English, where as you've lived your whole life here, your mother is English, yet you can't even type proper sentences.
he's*

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
As aforementioned, pick up a book or two.
isnt parts of jordan and lebanon part of palestine too? why not throw rocks at them? oh wait...its all the jews fault...even though israel is 10% muslim

PS books written by who? palestinian terrorists?

and you didnt answer why you dont go there and take up the fight...oh thats right because you have opportunity here and the fight is hopeless...whos going to help palestine? nobody...its not even a recognised country

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)