• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Muslims not welcome to buy Hanson's home (1 Viewer)

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Slide, Please shut up
I think you are shit.
and you are a bogan.
my neighbour is an aussie bogan
i fucking hate the cunt
Please go to england, where bogans like you belong.
australia is the best, you obviously dont belong here
majority of indians i met, are really nice, and are hence a billion times more suited to australia than you. Get the fuck out. You are like pauline hanson fuck off
lol...bogans...and your a middle-easterner...do you guys even know what bogan means?...being white doesnt mean ur a bogan LOL...im not poor i live in the hills you dumbfuck...

oh and if anglos left australia itd turn to shit...considering 90% of parliament is anglo or european at least

HSC
i'm not a redneck or a bogan LOL...i hate the beach...and being patriotic for australia means im a redneck? so ur a terrorist than...if thats the case...should i call asio?
God you are a dumb cunt, go finish that fail tafe course of yours.
secondly redneck implies, you are like " Fuck off caants ausland is for whites, get out ya faakin indian and arabs. Ah my god he's an arab, he s a terrorist, im so stupid i cant get into university"
which is pretty much you
FUCK OFF YOU LITTLE POM, GET THE FUCK OUT OF AUSTRALIA, YOU CANT EVEN GET INTO UNI. YOU DONT BELONG IN AUSTRALIA EITHER. PRETTY MUCH EVERY WOG INDIAN ARAB IS MORE AUSSIE THAN YOU.
Not really every , heaps of lebs are fucking gay.

HSC
lol...bogans...and your a middle-easterner...do you guys even know what bogan means?...being white doesnt mean ur a bogan LOL...im not poor i live in the hills you dumbfuck...
who the fuck said im middle eastern you little shit? I didnt say white = bogan

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
who the fuck said im middle eastern you little shit? I didnt say white = bogan
and i didnt say fuck off indians and arabs and arabs are terrorist you dumb blind fuck...u cant read...can u?

hahahaha is that all u got? i go to tafe? get over it...i can go to uni but i choose not to...fucking dumb fucks...they read something and pull the race card...

"i know an indian guy that works at 7/11"..."oh man fuck off u racist bogan" LOL

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
lol jee please be more patriotic to australia or get back on the boat you arrived on thanks

S

Slide

Slide, Please shut up
I think you are shit.
and you are a bogan.
my neighbour is an aussie bogan
i fucking hate the cunt
Please go to england, where bogans like you belong.
australia is the best, you obviously dont belong here
majority of indians i met, are really nice, and are hence a billion times more suited to australia than you. Get the fuck out. You are like pauline hanson fuck off
Most of the arabs i have met at university were dolce and gabbana wearing, diamante earring wearing, homophobic, cigarette smoking tryhards.

This is the arab equivalent of bogan.

S

Slide

i love how everyone shares their view that immigrants are better than native australians. If you said this shit in public or the news media quoted you you'd get so much shit.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
what if you came by plane?
why come here by plane if you won't respect it?

by the way...most people at tafe are asian...mostly chinese and indian....

but anyway...if im apparently a dumb fuck...cuz i go to tafe (cuz i choose too)...as im 22 years old...which means i can get into uni if i wanted to do so...

should the government try to help me out first...make me smarter? rather than letting people in?

lets open the floodgates...let every immigrant in...make the population 200 million...and lets see how the country goes

S

Slide

most illegal immigrants come here for a holiday by plane or some kind of visa and never return.

yet all of immigration debate revolves around boat people

S

Slide

also most of the asian people at tafe do the shortest course like hairdressing or cooking so they can get their permanent residency

S

Slide

IT does exist, wikipedia says about 13 million of them do exist.. quite strange double the population of most countries
its not their culture if they're not from the country

like americans going up to an irish person and saying "hey im irish" if they happen to have irish ancestry.

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
also most of the asian people at tafe do the shortest course like hairdressing or cooking so they can get their permanent residency
no,no,no that cant be right...apparantly people in this country believe they come because of skill shortages...

gang activity ^

S

Slide

no,no,no that cant be right...apparantly people in this country believe they come because of skill shortages...

gang activity ^
skills shortages exist because employers dont want to train new staff, turn around and say there's nobody to hire, and then hire 457 people for half the money

but we shouldn't be accepting new immigrants with the economy the way it is and the instabilityof the world economy at the moment.

It shouldn't be like double it was during the boom years like it is now.

HSC
i love how everyone shares their view that immigrants are better than native australians. If you said this shit in public or the news media quoted you you'd get so much shit.
They arent.
this is australia.. we are all fucking lucky to be here, especially immigrants. today many immigrants do abuse the privilage. But just because you arent one, doesnt mean you are better than them. If i was to compare you, a racist piece of shit against many of the imigrants, i would say they deserve to live in australia more than you do.

P.S Cunts that abuse the freedom australia has to offer, or those that dont appreciate what australia has to offer, please fuck off to a different country, immigrant or not. That is why pauline hanson, really needs to piss off out of here. No one wants her, and she doesnt deserve to be labelled an aussie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)