Muslim cleric says its OK to rape your wife (1 Viewer)

КГБ

Banned
HSC
chillax dude, that guy was right about saying its ok to hit/abuse your wife, he interpreted the Quran which was written in arabic, not english.

women are seen nothing more then sexual/inanimate objects and slaves, thier purpose is to obey, why do you think muslim women arent allowed to wear a bikini in the beach, or be free like normal western women in society are???
when did western woman become the bench mark for liberation? One could list 100's of negatives for such a bench mark. so cut the crap you pot head.

back to the topic. Islam woman get liberated every time they get beaten :D

Gazz95

HSC
Its still a beating, there should be no reason to beat your wife. Even if we ignored the bit about refusing to have sex with their husband you still saying that its ok to beat your wife if she misbehaves. I hope you dont get married lol

iamsickofyear12

HSC
If women don't misbehave in the first place they won't get hit... so it's really their own fault. I don't see why all the blame is on the man.

overRun

HSC
ehhh dude, thats an over interpretation, and the source of where you copy and pasted this info can be misleading, if anything, its easy to alter and change the message its trying to deliver, but once again if you want to seek the truth, get a hold of the Quran written in arabic, the interpretation is completely different and you will find the verse about the men being able to hit their women if they refuse any order, you should look into it deeper, get a hold of the arabic version of the Quran, and just compare it to what you have found written in english...

no iam not saying this article promotes beating of wife it doesnt, it summarises that u can only and only if as the last result if she continues to misbehave LIGHTLY HIT and IT DOESNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT FORCING YOUR WIFE TO HAVE SEX AND IF THEY DONT HIT THEM.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
when did western woman become the bench mark for liberation? One could list 100's of negatives for such a bench mark. so cut the crap you pot head.

back to the topic. Islam woman get liberated every time they get beaten :D

pot head?

fail post, just fail...

overRun

HSC
If women don't misbehave in the first place they won't get hit... so it's really their own fault. I don't see why all the blame is on the man.

yes i agree..

VERSE SAYS NOTHING ABOUT FORCING WOMEN TO HAVE SEX ELSE THEY GET BEATEN

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
IT doesnt say to beat them if they dont have sex with you it says if they are disobedient then lightly hit them (like a mother hits a child if they misbehave, they dont beat the child to death, they may give a light hit)
And what purpose does that serve? Will it change the woman's mind? The 'light hit' itself obviously will most likely not.

A 'light hit' can also be very subjective, and it probably will escalate to domestic violence, given that the husband will probably not be in a good mood after being rejected by his wife, especially when he feels that she should live up to him.

I wonder if this is a two-fold deal... It isn't, as far as my understanding goes. Why do men get more rights over women? Which is why this religion is fucked up.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
if my sister was beaten up by her husband ill probably crack the nut head. islam or no islam

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Why do men get more rights over women? Which is why this religion is fucked up.
...because men are superior to women. Whether you are religious or not Men > Women. Muslims are just the only ones willing to openly admit it.

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
On what basis do you say that?

Yes, women may be physically weaker than men. But that does not give men the right to be able to demand sex whenever they want from their wife, even though she's not up for it, and it also doesn't give them the right to have four wives at once.

It also certainly doesn't give them the right to beat them when they make mistakes. I'm sure that in the marriage, the husband makes as many mistakes as the wife does. With that in mind, why should the women be on the only ones to be punished for it?

Again, I'll say it: A fucked up religion.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
overRun said:
IT doesnt say to beat them if they dont have sex with you it says if they are disobedient then lightly hit them (like a mother hits a child if they misbehave, they dont beat the child to death, they may give a light hit)
Why did you delete your Yusuf Ali translation post? Is it because you realised it is an apologetic translation that only the equally bad Hilali-Khan agrees with?

Pickthal, Rodwell = 'scourge them'
Shakir, Khalifa, Arberry, etc = 'beat them'

The Arabic:

There is no direct reason within the text to justify the 'lightly' argument. The exegesis based on the early Tafsirs and within the context of the Sunnah and traditions opposes the 'lightly' argument. There are some narrations that prohibit hits to the face and permanent damage but men are granted quite a lot of freedom in the extent of the beating.

For example, we have Muhammad sending a lady who has been beaten by her husband until her bruised skin was greener than her veil back to her husband instead of granting some sort of refuge. The husbands justification for this beating was, " but she is disobedient". Within this same hadith we have a very important quote from Muhammad's wife Aisha in regard to wife beating - ""I have not seen any woman suffering as much as the believing (Muslim) women."

overRun said:
VERSE SAYS NOTHING ABOUT FORCING WOMEN TO HAVE SEX ELSE THEY GET BEATEN
This aya has a context in which it was revealed. As you are ignorant of this your denial is meaningless. The preacher repeating this order was in line with the Quranic aya.

If we turn to Ibn Kathis tafsir light is shed on the context:
(As to those women on whose part you see ill conduct,) meaning, the woman from whom you see ill conduct with her husband, such as when she acts as if she is above her husband, disobeys him, ignores him, dislikes him, and so forth. When these signs appear in a woman, her husband should advise her and remind her of Allah's torment if she disobeys him. Indeed, Allah ordered the wife to obey her husband and prohibited her from disobeying him, because of the enormity of his rights and all that he does for her. The Messenger of Allah said,

If I were to command anyone to prostrate before anyone, I would have commanded the wife to prostrate before her husband, because of the enormity of his right upon her.)

Al-Bukhari recorded that Abu Hurayrah said that the Messenger of Allah said,

If the man asks his wife to come to his bed and she declines, the angels will keep cursing her until the morning.)

Muslim recorded it with the wording:

If the wife goes to sleep while ignoring her husband's bed, the angels will keep cursing her until the morning.

This is why Allah said:

As to those women on whose part you see ill conduct, admonish them (first), abandon them in their beds, (then) beat them.
(This is surah 4 aya 34)​

Last edited:

КГБ

Banned
HSC
ROFLMAO a jew trying to bad mouth Islam. now ive fucking seen it all. you guys are all a bunch of hypocritical gronks.

sannous1

HSC
This makes me furious, God, if he doesn't like how Australia is run then LEAVE, go to Saudi Arabia under Sharia law where Women get no rights if you cant live here, seriously, I am glad I left Islam a while ago or else I would still be deluded as this person is.
yeh go jump the bridge, ur probably not even muslim,

КГБ

Banned
HSC
big pole probably has a pin hole.

Kekri Gahba

sannous1

HSC
correct.

the religion is all about the men being all horny, they literally carry their dicks on their shoulders... anywho, women are treated like slaves for the men, but i cant ever help notice, that the muslim women look like men anyway, so does that make them gay? ahahaha, and yeah the men can marry up to 4 wives, if he wants he can divorce and get another set of 4, and so on, pretty cool religion huh? its all about getting a root with the chicks bro hahaha, what chicks??? lol.
okay first of all, the reason why muslim men are horny, is because they dont have sex before marriage, not like all other religions whu have sex at the age of 16? and u tell me thats okay?

second of all women are not treated as slaves, its the 21st century mate,grow up , no1 thinks like that anymore, thats the old days, and that dosent jst apply to muslim women being slaves, it applied for all womenn in the old days.

and the reason why, men were allowed to marry 4 wives , iis due bak to the ancient times aswell,. There wont enough men out there , as they were dyin and fightn etc , so women needed money, food, protection, so men had the rite to marry 4 wives, in order to provide them with things. Not for any other reasons, like seriously noone these days marry 4 wives,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)