Muslim cleric says its OK to rape your wife (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
alright im sorry for that but truth be told islam is the fastest growing religion yet its the most corrupted i mean look at all the muslim countries India, Pakistan, Indo, lebanon, pala, afghan. iraq
all of them are at war in some sort of way like u see on the news the Lebanese did this they did that a suicide bomber did this he tried to blow up that i mean WTH why the effin hell do people go and blow up buildings and say JIHAD!!!

jennieTalia

HSC
alright im sorry for that but truth be told islam is the fastest growing religion yet its the most corrupted i mean look at all the muslim countries India, Pakistan, Indo, lebanon, pala, afghan. iraq
all of them are at war in some sort of way like u see on the news the Lebanese did this they did that a suicide bomber did this he tried to blow up that i mean WTH why the effin hell do people go and blow up buildings and say JIHAD!!!

There are problems in all parts of the world. I would blame more of it on ignorance and narrow mindedness of certain people in power than on "muslim" countries.
I would argue with that it's the "most corrupted". If anything, if what other people in this thread have been saying that some of these practices are written into the Qur'an, then they are much LESS corrupted... at least they actually do what their sacred text is telling them.
But that's ok, you're forgiven.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
Islam = peace = liberated woman before western civilization.

lolz

E

Empyrean444

Look, hitting your wife is clearly a metaphor. Now we just have to figure out what its a metaphor for....

omarast

HSC
You are an intolerant piece of dogshit. Justifying bigotry with a bunch of madeup bullshit from abrahamic religions?

Just shows that some elements of Lebanese culture are completely fucked.

zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzz i dont talk to jewish terroist get a life u finshed ur hsc like 3 years ago and still use this page. jeez dosnte feel good being insulted does it. Jew HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHND and dont call me racist because ur sig will show that ur sad and hypocritical. not leb but all cultures have flaws so yee dont say im talking bullshit when u are too

КГБ

Banned
HSC
I really doupt that man. i really do. i read one of your old posts, you said you hadnt told them who you really are.

anyways, when did you realize you were homo.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
hmm i c. i dont really give a shit if your gay. it doesn't really effect me. i just find it hard that you have told your parents. most Arab families that i have come in contact with a very very conservative. how did your sisters react? and have you consummated your homosexuality?

КГБ

Banned
HSC
My family is very conservative, I havent seem them in 2 years anyway so its all good, told them, they got angry/upset, I packed my things and left they disowned me.
hmmmm. i see, i see. didnt they try and get you help? not saying you need help but id just think they would do that.

ghani

HSC
all the muslims who have denied this do not know their religion or are lying

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Nowasays Muslim, rape, terrorists and suicide bombings are synonymous thanks to their actions which speak loder than words. :(

omarast

HSC
Hectic call, retard.

It's a University forum, you paint huffing idiot. I love that the position is so indefensible you resort to ad hominems, how adorable :)

Your mums adorable, it took you so long to reply I was waiting for another soft 'jewical' (no capital because jews dont deserve it) call.

read between the lines you ignorant media fooled peasant

Mission statement

Established July 8th 2002, Bored of Studies was pioneered by 4 ex-HSC students who finished their HSC in 2001. Being the first to sit the newly revised HSC syllabus, the lack of information for current HSC students became apparent and hence developed into the sole inspiration for the development of this website.​
Created by students, for students, Bored of Studies strives to provide current year 12 and year 11 students with all the resources and support they need to succeed during the 2 years that form the most important part of their education and subsequently, their futures.​
Along with the help of countless user submitted notes and documents, and the users who spend endless hours helping out those in need in the student forums, Bored of Studies endeavours to become the single most influential, resourceful and helpful service available to students all over Australia.

who you fooling??? University forum? where does it mention university students, i mean oryte i seriously dont give a fuck if use the page but 1st of all stop trying to get intellectual with a target audience of 14-18 year olds when u like 20 something because that just shows how low you really are if your going to use the page mate, maybe be helpful to people who ask for advice instead of being the cynical jew you are, if you want debates do it with people of your own age and low level.

University forum my ass buddi

omarast

HSC
I understand you lebs are dumb, but I didn't realise you were so dumb you couldn't effectively use the internet:

Tertiary Education - Bored of Studies

Average IQ of Israel is about 30 points higher than the average IQ of Lebanon.

EDIT hey sunbeam if you want to argue, learning English might help a bit okay ;)

hey cupcake you never answered me. who said i was leb, all arabs arnt lebs u got saudi arabia, egypt, jordan, syria narrowin minded fuck anyways you can get ur orgasm on this site as i go and sleep as i have alife to attend tomorw and wtf statistics arnt facts there evidence if you want to go down to it there likes 12 million jews and over 1.6 billion mulsims does that mean islam is the right religon of the two according to your fucked up point system it does bye bitch

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)