Muslim cleric says its OK to rape your wife (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
On what basis do you say that?
Also mentally weaker... controlled too much by their emotions... but that isn't even the point.

Women only like to claim equality when it benefits them (e.g. Jobs, Voting, Not Being Hit By Husbands etc) but deep down they want and expect men to be dominant, particularly in relationships. They will be inferior as long as they continue to behave like they are.

sannous1

HSC
Because religion just doesn't make sense to me, I find the concept of God and religion to be stupid, extremely stupid. Atheism makes is a much better way of life.

Yeah my parents now and they disowned me, dont speak to them anymore, I still love them but its their choice to stop talking with me cause im Gay and an atheist.
omg r u serious?

КГБ

Banned
HSC
okay first of all, the reason why muslim men are horny, is because they dont have sex before marriage, not like all other religions whu have sex at the age of 16? and u tell me thats okay?

second of all women are not treated as slaves, its the 21st century mate,grow up , no1 thinks like that anymore, thats the old days, and that dosent jst apply to muslim women being slaves, it applied for all womenn in the old days.

and the reason why, men were allowed to marry 4 wives , iis due bak to the ancient times aswell,. There wont enough men out there , as they were dyin and fightn etc , so women needed money, food, protection, so men had the rite to marry 4 wives, in order to provide them with things. Not for any other reasons, like seriously noone these days marry 4 wives
have you been to any gulf stateS? having 4 wifes is a norm. the culture promotes it.

sannous1

HSC
have you been to any gulf stateS? having 4 wifes is a norm. the culture promotes it.
nah i havent, but lik people still do it, because its ritn in the quran, but the only reason it is in the quran is because of the reason i had stated. all im sayn its not that common lik beforee

sannous1

HSC
Yes I am, why is it so shocking? :haha:

Allah is a piece of ham.
Like hey ur family are muslims, and everythn why wuld u say such a thing? seriously like okay ur not muslim anymore, cant u at least respect them, and dont say stuff like that.

what did u find so rong about islam?

КГБ

Banned
HSC
please, how many Muslims bad mouth Judaism and Jews?!?
are you fucking stupid? that Jew guy was bad mouthing islam. the hypocrisy of his post was that any tom, dick and jane can criticize the disease like verses in the jewish books. wtf does it acheive? shit all.

overRun

HSC
Yes I am, why is it so shocking? :haha:

Allah is a piece of ham.

ur a racist, like i told every1 believe in wht u want but dont judge or make rascits commments about other religions fag.

and if u were muslim, the muslim world is glad to get rid of u because ur a fag

overRun

HSC
ok i was watching tv in the morninig and there was a documentary on Jews, its showed some their extremism in relation to both the way children are tought and about women rights they have so go make a thread about that

КГБ

Banned
HSC
yeah, but bigpole doesnt deserve death like in countries such as saudi arabia.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
okay first of all, the reason why muslim men are horny, is because they dont have sex before marriage, not like all other religions whu have sex at the age of 16? and u tell me thats okay?
Correct. Islam is the only pure absolute without exception.
and the reason why, men were allowed to marry 4 wives , iis due bak to the ancient times aswell,. There wont enough men out there , as they were dyin and fightn etc , so women needed money, food, protection, so men had the rite to marry 4 wives, in order to provide them with things. Not for any other reasons, like seriously noone these days marry 4 wives,
But that would destroy the claim regarding the universality of the Qur'an for all time and all people..

are you fucking stupid? that Jew guy was bad mouthing islam.
Actually, I just pointed out the context of the aya as per Muslim sources.
This is standard Qur'anic exegesis.

sannous1

HSC
Islam is an evil corrupt "religion", yes I respect my parents but not their religion or way of life. I urge every Muslim to leave the religion, life is a lot better without it.
if u reali respect ur parents, and love them the way u say u do, well u would respect their religion and also applies to ur rest of ur family. Like look , thats ur choice u noe, but its jst kinda sad how ur bad mouthing muslims and lebs so much. At the end of the day hun, ur an arab, and ur a born muslim and nuthn can change that. Be gay , be an anthiest, but u will forever be called a muslim.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
listen jew, i just find it stupid that a jew is being critical of islam when the torah is has got just as many questionable verse.

9:22, "And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without."

OMFG. jewish book torah promotes father sun cock fest. OMFG, jews have a dirty religion.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
listen jew, i just find it stupid that a jew is being critical of islam when the torah is has got just as many questionable verse.

9:22, "And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without."

OMFG. jewish book torah promotes father sun cock fest. OMFG, jews have a dirty religion.
Your assumptions of my being a Jew and that the contents of Genesis exclude the ability to examine the context in which Surah 4 aya 34 was revealed in the Qur'an are illogical and faulty.

But just to humour you - Genesis 9:22 says nothing to promote 'father sun cock fest'. See, if you carried out the same exegesis I did in regard to the Qur'an (which you so highly criticised) you would see that the context of the above verse starkly contradicts your assertion.

I wonder if you even read my post.

Last edited:

jennieTalia

HSC
i got an idea, lets stopp arguing about what people believe and what is right, lets stop criticizing religions.

We will all die 1 day and we will find out what is after this life;

we will find out whether we go to hell or heaven.

we will find out whether 1 particular religion is right or if they are all right or none

we will find out if we have been good little boys and girls or bad boys and girls.

follow what ever religion u want

but we will find out 1 day, it may for u be tomorrow or in 100 years but we will find out.

so stop criticizing and going on about which 1 is right or wrong and start worrying about yourself and what u believe in YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE ANSWER
JUST BE PATIENT BECAUSE PATIENCE IS THE KEY TO EVERYTHING.

Patience is NOT the key to everything. If you want something, go get it, don't sit around waiting for shit to happen.

I don't agree with knocking religions in general, but I can't say that I have studied/looked at Islam very much so I will keep my head down slightly in this thread.

What if we die and we are just dead. There is nothing. We don't find anything out then do we? Instead we have allowed spousal abuse etc in the act of "patience" for... jack shit?

RohanZ

Pan fried Steak
HSC
ur a racist, like i told every1 believe in wht u want but dont judge or make rascits commments about other religions fag.

and if u were muslim, the muslim world is glad to get rid of u because ur a fag
This just in: Islam is not, not, NOT a fucking race.

omarast

HSC
Oh yes I am a fag, please forgive me oh great Muslim, I am not worthy :mad1:

hold up oryte i dont wanna be offensive i know ur getting shit as it is but...

if u became an athiest because u studied islam and thought it wasnt valid or convincing for you to become religous??? then i respect your decision

but if it was the because ur gay, honeslty mate ur dad would of been a coward to keep you in the house, a true man would disown his gay kid whter it be muslim, athest, jew, christian watever the fuck it is. if he kept u, and his leb lmao he'd get calls from ppl he met 5-10 years ago giving him shit because of his gay son. but then again i am a homophobic person and ive realized some people are born gay so yee thats fuccked, not much you could do about that

plus being gay is prohibited in all abrahimic religons not sure abou the others.

КГБ

Banned
HSC
his dad hasn't told any1 that big pole is a fag. fuck...imagine the shit he is going through if he did. i wouldnt be able to face the community.....just commit suicide.

shame on you big pole

TBK11

HSC
wtf is wrong with this doouche you can hit your wife if she doesnt want to have sex with you what a f**kin arab i wouldnt be surprised if people drive him out of the country like they did with that other guy faiz or wtever his name was

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)