Multiple Choice Answers (1 Viewer)

Adam

HSC
Yeah, but think about common sense with 17/18.

If you give a police report, they will accept the claim, how else are you supposed to get the claim. If its less than 300, they will give it to you, if its more they will be more hesitant.

I think 17/18 are both B, working on common sense.

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by Bandit
I would like to make a point for people to consider.

In 2001 and 2002 Multiple Choice answers, for some questions more than one answer has been accepted. There is no reason for this to not be the case in our paper, and questions with very close answers may be inclusive. For example, Question 8, both C and D may be accepted. It depends on how bitchy they decide to be about it. What they do is, get all the results. They look at the results and if there are any questions where a LOT of people got it wrong and still demonstrated good understanding in their answer, they will award a mark for two answers.

such a great educational system :D

LeesY

omg...i fink i got 15/20 for multies..so disappointed in myself..but i wouldnt mind that seeing that i only had like 20 minutes left for that section which i almost forgot about
hehe.
too much rambling for me to do with those general questions we had..=)

Sparr0w

For question 17) in a real-life scenario, an insurence company would 'not' pay a claim if the dammage is under $300. This is common sense, since the excess that the car owner would have to pay would exceed $400 anyhow, (although mines $1600 excess cos its modded.)

This explains why teh claim is rejected for any loss under $300. This therefore leaves C & D.

In the case of an accident. (Again in a real-life scenario) An insurence company would be more willing to pay if there was a police report. So common sense eliminates D leaving C.

fatmuscle

HSC
keeps sending/posting those MCQ's

doesn't matter if they're the same as someone else's

lawrencema_1985

HSC
For question 8, doesn't a star network have a server or some other node in the centre? That would mean that c would be wrong, because there isn't any node in the middle.

M

mushi

what about question 19 ppl?
i thought it was between A and C and i chose C in the end..

but i was wondering is it possible to have 2 differnet primary keys in the 'enrol' table?

Bandit

Originally posted by lawrencema_1985
For question 8, doesn't a star network have a server or some other node in the centre? That would mean that c would be wrong, because there isn't any node in the middle.
Yeah you are right. D is the correct answer, however C still shows understanding of a star network. If you look at excel books, its the exact same diagram in c as in the excel book. My point earlier was that, i expect many will get it wrong, thinking d is "peer to peer" or confused at there not being a switch present, and given that c still shows good understanding of networks, they may accept it.

M

mushi

heres mine

B
C
C
A
B
B
D
D
C
D
C
D
B
B
A
B
C
C
A
B

fatmuscle, u reckon i can also grab the password for the xls file plz ? :)

jackie_23

14 is B
THis is why
(20 + 10 + 10 + 6) x 100 (records)
Then divide by 8 to turn bits into bytes
And divide again by 1024 to turn bytes into kilobytes :)

Bandit

Originally posted by jackie_23
14 is B
THis is why
(20 + 10 + 10 + 6) x 100 (records)
Then divide by 8 to turn bits into bytes
And divide again by 1024 to turn bytes into kilobytes :)
Nope, it was already in bytes, therefore no reason to divide by 8.
A character consists of a byte or 8 bits. This was about characters, nothing bit related. I said B too. :( Pricks.:chainsaw:

asymptote03

HSC
N/A
1) b
2) b
3) c
4)a
5)b
6)a
7) d
8) d
9) b
10) d
11) d
12) a
13) b
14) b
15) a
16) b
17) c
18) c
19) a
20) b

well....my teacher called me at home....n we marked the multi choice....aint that cool...i got em all right ...yahoo!!

asymptote03

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by dnt stop runnin
Can someone please tell me wat they rekon i got with these answers?? plzzzzzzzzzz.................coz the multiple choice section killed me......i atleast want 16 for it............wat u rekon i got??

i think ud get 16/20

asymptote03

HSC
N/A
Nope, it was already in bytes, therefore no reason to divide by 8.
A character consists of a byte or 8 bits. This was about characters, nothing bit related. I said B too. :( Pricks.:chainsaw:

B is correct!

Bandit

Originally posted by asymptote03
B is correct!
I beg to differ. And it's not like i'm defending myself.. i'm arguing against my exam choice. you divide by 8 if you need to convert from bits to bytes, and you diddn't have to because it was already in bytes. Character = a byte.

asymptote03

HSC
N/A
I beg to differ. And it's not like i'm defending myself.. i'm arguing against my exam choice. you divide by 8 if you need to convert from bits to bytes, and you diddn't have to because it was already in bytes. Character = a byte.
look in multimedia...file size calculation............1024 * 8 = 1 kb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)