MQ General chatter thread (1 Viewer)

X

xeuyrawp

Can we please keep all results discussion in the other thread? Thanks.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
With all the changes going on with the new curriculum i need solid academic advice badly, now that uni is done for the year do i have to wait till next semester to chat with an academic adviser?

X

xeuyrawp

With all the changes going on with the new curriculum i need solid academic advice badly, now that uni is done for the year do i have to wait till next semester to chat with an academic adviser?
I asked Alanna about the Greek stuff, and she said that nothing has really been axed.

Pester her via email, I would say. Or talk with Lea. Tbh, support in Ancient History is hopeless.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
I asked Alanna about the Greek stuff, and she said that nothing has really been axed.

Pester her via email, I would say. Or talk with Lea. Tbh, support in Ancient History is hopeless.
Yeah thanks for asking, i've sort of figured out a plan for that after talking with Peter Keegan. Now i'm just trying sort out whether to switch to the new curriculum or not, with the credit changes to the units i'm not sure if i'll be done by 2012 and i don't feel at all informed about the two new choices of ancient history majors- they seem really quite rigid =s

Monstar

HSC
When does enrolment start? I found some dates, 11th and the 26th of Jan.. which doesnt really seem right.

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
thanks cheese.

also, any idea what time class registration opens slash is it crazy like exam results time ie. the site can't cope with the demands sorta thing/classes fill up quickly?

Last edited:

Monstar

HSC
Yeah it does. which is why for the past 1.5 years i've been getting 9 oclock starts with 3 hr breaks then 3pm/4pm classes.

This time i wont make the same mistake..

Tabris

HSC
Degree finished, B Com (Economics) LLB (Honours Second Class).

Kiim2507

HSC
Thanks for that
Dammit I'm overseas when it's class registration but hopefully I'll be with my friend then so I can use her computer.

Does anyone know if class timetables for next year are up?

Btw does anyone know whats happening with the media degree now that its changing...I'm so confused :S

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A

Kiim2507

HSC
HSC
Hey I'm just checking:

1. You need to change your student card annually right?
2. You just go to the C5C building to get a new student card during the first week right?

Sorry if I sound dumb, have too many cards I'm sorting through right now and can't remember which need to be changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)