Most interesting section of Modern History (1 Viewer)

Sherlock

HSC
N/A
In your opinion, what's the most interesting section of Modern History?

WW1
National Study
Personality Study
International Conflicts

buriza

conviction
HSC
All of them were relatively interesting to me and I suppose it depends on what you do for your national study, personality study and international study. If I were to pick, I probably found the international study most interesting (I did Conflict in Indochina).

Sherlock

HSC
N/A
All of them were relatively interesting to me and I suppose it depends on what you do for your national study, personality study and international study. If I were to pick, I probably found the international study most interesting (I did Conflict in Indochina).
I'm also doing Conflict in Indochina later this year! What about your national and personality study, what/who did you do?

buriza

conviction
HSC
I'm also doing Conflict in Indochina later this year! What about your national and personality study, what/who did you do?
I did China for my national study and Ho Chi Minh for my personality study. So everything interlinked rather well and had a fair amount of similarities.

dim-sims

HSC
We're doing Germany as our national study at the moment but I'm not really enjoying it as much as I thought I would. I found WWI quite interesting in some areas (particularly changing attitudes and home fronts for some reason).

bec3

HSC
Russia was very interesting but I loved them all, ww1, Russia, Trotsky and Indochina
Each interesting in their own way

D94

HSC
N/A
I found the International Studies in Peace and Conflict to be most interesting - I did Conflict in Europe, and I would say the most interesting part was the growth in tensions and seeing how things just escalated in full scale world war.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)