Most drunk you've ever been [where and when] (1 Viewer)

philphie

Banned
HSC
I'm pretty fail really, the most drunk I've ever been was on a bus at schoolies but nothing even remotely interesting happened because I could still control myself.

Will get absolutely fucking trashed one day, possibly new years.
worst time to get trashed if you're at the harbour on new years because the amount of lads that are out that night is overwhelming.

you will be raped

Sean432

HSC
DO u mean literally raped or like beaten the shit out of?

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Friend's 18th, open bar. 3 beers, 5 Jager Bombs, 4 Vodka Breezers, 4 Vodka Red bulls. Smoked some pot afterwards. Slept from 3am to 6am, threw up continually for around 4-5 hours. I was literally having tremors i was so hungover.
hhah the amount of soft itt is lol

kara42

HSC
Friend's 18th, open bar. 3 beers, 5 Jager Bombs, 4 Vodka Breezers, 4 Vodka Red bulls. Smoked some pot afterwards. Slept from 3am to 6am, threw up continually for around 4-5 hours. I was literally having tremors i was so hungover.
Fuck that.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
lol what

if you dont wake up with the shakes u aint tryin

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Was 16 thinking id be a mad dog and try drink a complete bottle of Smirnoff by myself.
Ended up putting my thread through my friends wall and vomiting all through his lexus. Vomited all over the dash and it seeped into the speedo. *insert 8 hours of the night here* Woke up in a bath tub next to a tickle me elmo

HSC
N/A
ive tried to avoid getting drunk...

first time i drank i ddnt get drunk? lol.. i had 2 pina coladas, 3 jelly shots, at least 3 archers and lemonade, umm... i think i skulled some midori.. 1 straight jim bean, and i drank at least a 3rd of a bottle of southern comfort from the bottle... 2 baileys and yeah... i think that was it... it was a cocktail house party ahaha i ended up sitting on some guys lap xP and everyone thought i hooked up wid this guy.. well another guy wanted to and kept buggin at me.. but i told him to get off his arse... lol

i threw up once... wen my friend forced me to drink a mixture of wine and fanta... NEVER AGAIN.. that was horrible

just wen to a club on friday... lost count of drinks after my 7th cup.. of vodka lemonade and raspberry flavour liquer. woke up with a massive hangover, pms and a fever from my cold.

apart from that.. drinking 7 vodka cruisers has just made me tipsy :)

philphie

Banned
HSC
pfffttt cruisers do nothing, it's basically a soft drink

HSC
N/A
im pretty sure i could have 100 jelly shots and not be drunk
ahahah tell that to my gal.. she got drunk on 8 jelly shots and she was complaing they were strong... they wernt even! they were so mild....

HSC
N/A
have you ever had milk/bourbon jelly shots

they are the beast

oooh cant say i have.. but will put on my list of things to try xD

wen i get the money.. im gona go out and by myself a nice bottle of vanilla vodka mmm sounds good to me

and my sister's hubby told me vanilla coke and vodka is reall nice... anyone tried that??

johony

HSC
DO u mean literally raped or like beaten the shit out of?
probably both. a whole group of us ran away when a larger group of lads jumped off a bus and started decking everyone around them near redleaf like 2 years ago. hilarious since we found mates hiding under park benches and behind trees and stuff 10 mins later.

in regards to the question, the most drunk i have ever been is at schoolies where i thought it would be a great idea to get really maggot since it was the last night, so i bought a 700ml bottle of vodka for myself. about two hours of drinking i can barely walk, i try and throw up but i can't and i became verbally abusive to certain women that i didn't like. i stopped drinking because i felt fucking terrible and i didn't pass out.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)