Most drunk you've ever been [where and when] (1 Viewer)

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
for good shakes + thinking you're about to die,

try going to greenwood then having 3 pills, somehow $200 worth of drinks, then after 6am walk home all the way to bondi with coopers green roadies, stop at every cafe on the way and buy a coffe (maybe 12 coffees all together), then go into your shower and vomit half your bodyweight,

then try holding your hands out in front of you without shaking them. and i'll give you $5 if you can yaaay :)) :) :)
1. u aint hard

2. the coffee probably saved your life (not joking)

3. you probably shouted lots of people drinks at greenwood which is how you went through $200

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
1. u aint hard

2. the coffee probably saved your life (not joking)

3. you probably shouted lots of people drinks at greenwood which is how you went through $200
soz L bro,

i'm kind of sure 1200+mg of caffine doesnt save your life, probably more likely to give you heart palpatations.

love,

jason.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
that on your first time to drink you had 5.5 drinks in 1.5 hours and were NOT drunk.

yeah i totally believe you

well i dont know if i was drunk or not, it was the first time i ever really drunk anything, how am i supposed to tell?

jasonml

jay son em el
HSC
yeah but after consuming copious amounts of alcohol the only thing keeping your blood alcohol level down is the coffee in your system you penk.
youre a fuckin penk. since when does $200 of alcohol kill you? "oh shit i'm on my way home from oxford st and just spent $200 on my drinks, better go grab 12 cups of coffee or i COULD DIE"

i'm not joking m888888888888888888888te

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
not blurry vision just dizzy

ascentyx

HSC
ive tried to avoid getting drunk...

first time i drank i ddnt get drunk? lol.. i had 2 pina coladas, 3 jelly shots, at least 3 archers and lemonade, umm... i think i skulled some midori.. 1 straight jim bean, and i drank at least a 3rd of a bottle of southern comfort from the bottle... 2 baileys and yeah... i think that was it... it was a cocktail house party ahaha i ended up sitting on some guys lap xP and everyone thought i hooked up wid this guy.. well another guy wanted to and kept buggin at me.. but i told him to get off his arse... lol

i threw up once... wen my friend forced me to drink a mixture of wine and fanta... NEVER AGAIN.. that was horrible

just wen to a club on friday... lost count of drinks after my 7th cup.. of vodka lemonade and raspberry flavour liquer. woke up with a massive hangover, pms and a fever from my cold.

apart from that.. drinking 7 vodka cruisers has just made me tipsy :)
Yeah a girl can totally drink 15 standards on her first time drinking and not get drunk. LIES I TELL YA.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
+1 to you too. Most of the ones I know are gone before 10.
Yeah, most drunk I've ever been was with 9(ish?) drinks in a short amount of time and it was so bad

There are blank spots, but I'm told I went around trying to convince people that I was the pope and that I could forgive their sins (whut :confused: ), stole drinks out of people's hands, demanded more tequila from the bar like a petulant child, lay down on the floor and sang songs of my own choosing regardless of what was playing, and then puked for hours the next day and couldn't shower because the water was making too much noise

I blame the excessive puking entirely on the tequila. Never EVER again.

Since that night I either opt for designated driver or just don't drink as much or as quickly. Learnt my lesson :/

L

quit bos forever 23/01/07
Under the Tuscan Sun, as per usual, fuckan tearin
HSC
N/A
youre a fuckin penk. since when does $200 of alcohol kill you? "oh shit i'm on my way home from oxford st and just spent $200 on my drinks, better go grab 12 cups of coffee or i COULD DIE"

i'm not joking m888888888888888888888te
$200/ (lets average $6/drink) = 33.33 drinks

or to be generous

200/ ($8/drink) = 25 drinks

yeah thats completely normal you stupid penk

and thats drinks not standard drinks

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
most i can recall was 40 odd standard and i passed out on the table at a girls 18th and spewed everywhere and got carried home

ashllis92

HSC
As far as girls drinking goes, I've only ever really drunken a few times (I've had one cruiser here and there but that's been it for the night) and I've noticed that each time it takes more and more to get drunk. Ie. first time drinking smashed after 10, second 12 third 15 etc... although once I had a glass of red wine then two glasses of white (normal glasses) and was completely and utterly blind... never mix red and white my friends, never ever

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
if it took you 15 to get drunk you are A) a man B) huge

mixing different types of wine does nothing stop being a tard

shady145

Banned
HSC
umm...at a show... i had absinth+rum...didnt vommit, remember everything i think
i dnt like the look of getting that plastered you cant walk + vommiting everywhere

ashllis92

HSC
if it took you 15 to get drunk you are A) a man B) huge

mixing different types of wine does nothing stop being a tard

or my family are all alcoholics and have been for 5 generations ... there is a genetic factor in alcohol tolerance so i think that probably contributes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)