• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Most drunk you've ever been [where and when] (1 Viewer)

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
cricket preso night, north turra bowling club, i was only 14 so everyone wanted to make me scull, ended up sculling about 9 schooners of VB, then had a couple more stronger drinks, all i know after is that i vomited all over the carpark, and woke up outside my house the next morning feeling like crap...

these days however, i refrain from drinking

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
On a full-stomach I have drank a whole bottle of whiskey on my own and not thrown up/fallen asleep. Depends how Im feeling on the day tbh

HSC
ive tried to avoid getting drunk...

first time i drank i ddnt get drunk? lol.. i had 2 pina coladas, 3 jelly shots, at least 3 archers and lemonade, umm... i think i skulled some midori.. 1 straight jim bean, and i drank at least a 3rd of a bottle of southern comfort from the bottle... 2 baileys and yeah... i think that was it :)
either you weigh like seven hundred kilos, have two livers or you are completely full of shit

ascentyx

HSC
+1

In the right circumstances a decent sized male can take a whole bottle of spirits (and maybe more) relatively easily, especially if spread out over a night. Biggest drinker I know is a family friend who used to work in a brewery, when we go camping he will have 2 cases per day, spread out from about 9am-1am *shudders at liver*.
Exactly. One night i went to this party that was fully catered with alcohol and food and i just kept eating and drinking and felt fine. Then another time i drank 8ish bottles of beer on a completely empty stomach and felt so damn shit.

yoddle

is cool
HSC
either you weigh like seven hundred kilos, have two livers or you are completely full of shit
You certainly hit the nail on the head there.

One of two scenarios, scenario A) Australia Day 2008, where i can't really remember what i drank, i think it involved lots of Rumba (shudder) and like UDL's...? Anyway next day i spent half of it lying on the girl's lawn with the sky turning green and the grass blue, and then vomited again in the gutter at like 2PM right in front of Dad's car when he came to pick me up. Horrible, horrible.

scenario B) In Grade 9, lots of tequila and goon combined with weed, i spewed up green vomit and can't remember hours.

Actually I just remembered C), which was this year when i was woken up by this guy from school's parents in their pool shed thing, and everyone else had gone home.

staplers...YAY

HSC
I've had quite a few, but on Mardi Gras this year I drank two water bottles full of bourbon and coke - my friends dad mixed them for us and his idea of mixing drinks is two parts bourbon to one part coke, so they were quite strong. then I had a bottle of wine, a couple of beers and a large amount of bombora on a half-full stomach. We traipsed through the city exclaiming how the lights in shop windows were pretty, ended up with some random group in hungry jacks, I told a policeman t 'suck my left nut'...I'm a girl btw, and then I ended up with some random's tongue down my throat while I was walking down oxford street...
One of the funniest though was the day michael jackson died - we got drunk on goon, port and red wine then went walking to the shops and started a sing and dance session outside the kebab shop, broke into my friends old place which was going to be demolished, freaked out and left then my friends put me in a trolley, thought it would be ok going downhill, said they could control it and then discovered they couldn't and let go I crashed into a tree then tipped onto my ribs. I woke up in my friends bed with my baseball coach asking me on the phone if I had been on the 'giggle juice' and my whole left side was bruised. then I drove to my baseball game.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Open bar at the rebranding of the Metro.

I spent 6pm-12am drinking as much booze as possible and then 12am-6am puking my guts up. Since I drank on an empty stomach it was mostly dry heaving and bits of thick fluorescent yellow bile.

HSC
N/A
Yeah a girl can totally drink 15 standards on her first time drinking and not get drunk. LIES I TELL YA.
ahhaha but some of the drinks i had were mixed with softdrink so it doesnt really count...

after skulling my cup of jimbean.. nearly threw that back up :S

oh and when i got back to my gals house after it... i remember tryna be a hardcunt, and attempting to walk in a straight line thinking "im not that drunk"....

i nearly stacked it.

got inside, dropped to the floor and was rolling around uncontrollably laughing at my gal coz shes like "omg.. ur parents are gonna kill me if they knew i let u drink"

i just laughed.. and rolled around for an hour or so... my head felt so heavy i culd not lift it up much....

i do not know how i managed to get on the top bunk of the bed :| I HAVE NO IDEA....

Last edited:

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
I've had quite a few, but on Mardi Gras this year I drank two water bottles full of bourbon and coke - my friends dad mixed them for us and his idea of mixing drinks is two parts bourbon to one part coke, so they were quite strong. then I had a bottle of wine, a couple of beers and a large amount of bombora on a half-full stomach. We traipsed through the city exclaiming how the lights in shop windows were pretty, ended up with some random group in hungry jacks, I told a policeman t 'suck my left nut'...I'm a girl btw, and then I ended up with some random's tongue down my throat while I was walking down oxford street...
One of the funniest though was the day michael jackson died - we got drunk on goon, port and red wine then went walking to the shops and started a sing and dance session outside the kebab shop, broke into my friends old place which was going to be demolished, freaked out and left then my friends put me in a trolley, thought it would be ok going downhill, said they could control it and then discovered they couldn't and let go I crashed into a tree then tipped onto my ribs. I woke up in my friends bed with my baseball coach asking me on the phone if I had been on the 'giggle juice' and my whole left side was bruised. then I drove to my baseball game.

wow classy

HSC
N/A
bombora + lemonade + raspberry flavour = YUMMY FOR HOURS! AND HOURS! on an open bar xD me and my gal cleand up the vodka that night!

coz basically we were all that were there...

never go to "sol bar" its SHIT.

bio_nut

HSC
Open bar at the rebranding of the Metro.

I spent 6pm-12am drinking as much booze as possible and then 12am-6am puking my guts up. Since I drank on an empty stomach it was mostly dry heaving and bits of thick fluorescent yellow bile.
I hate that, it looks so weird, bleh. And it's like fuck you body, there's nothing fucking left to throw up, just stop!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)