Moody boyfriends (1 Viewer)

A_J_Gray

there bloody big if they are

p.s - anyone think lipstick is really unhot?

MouNtY

the shiny one is cool........just as long as its the right color....i saw this really dark indian chic the other day with smudgey eye stuff on the other day....she looked like she'd done it in the dark....you know the stuff you put on you eyelid.....i can't remember wat its called

capsicum

HSC
there was this really "moody" guy before who kept messaging and calling me up constantly (each day). we weren't even dating, but he expressed how he felt and it annoyed me so much cuz he was clingy, and jealous whenever i spoke to other guys.

lengstar

HSC
hey capsicum, which girl are you in your av? here's hoping your the girl on the left cause she's cute, though the other is pretty also.

SipSip

HSC
N/A
Guys are always freaken jealous....that's why there are scratched porsches and Beemer's everywhere....they just express their jealousy through anger and stupidity...

as for moodiness...guys don't have that....it's either happy or sad...that's it....girls get's moody because of the time of the month....guys don't have that....so we're not moody...

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
my boyfriend is the REALLY jealous type. he hates me talking to my ex-bf who is just a best friend now, because he thinks he is always trying to get me back etc. he tries to stop me from talking to him, and if he finds out i do he gets upset and angry.
he hates me talking to guys because he constantly thinks they are going to crack on to me or assault me (he is worried about that because it has been done a few times :().
but then again, i wouldnt go all the way to calling him jealous, a lot of the time he is just trying to rpotect me because of whats happened in my past and he doesnt want to see anything done to me...
on the mmody subject, he doesnt have frequent mood swings or anything...lucky cause i have very frequent mood swings

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i was just seeing this extremely moody guy, sometimes hes really positive and sometimes he pretends you dont exist..

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Any of you with jealous boyfriends should be happy. If they aren't jealous it means they don't give a shit.

neeja

Marco Polo meows you!
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Any of you with jealous boyfriends should be happy. If they aren't jealous it means they don't give a shit.
not being jealous does not mean you dont give a shit. it means you trust your partner not to go too far with anybody else. if you partner steps over the line then you get jealous. for some people the line is a little too close to the wall and so giving your partner no room to move stiffling a relationship.

also

if a person is overly jealous it means that they are also controlling and greedy, definitely something to be happy about in a partner :rolleyes:

but what i want to know is how "moody" means "jealous"?

i wouldve thought moody had to do with swinging emotions randomly

Last edited:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
true .

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
neeja said:
not being jealous does not mean you dont give a shit. it means you trust your partner not to go too far with anybody else. if you partner steps over the line then you get jealous. for some people the line is a little too close to the wall and so giving your partner no room to move stiffling a relationship.

also

if a person is overly jealous it means that they are also controlling and greedy, definitely something to be happy about in a partner :rolleyes:

someone before me had mentioned jealousy, so i mentioned it in my post, but seperated moody and jealous, they were two different points.
anyway, umm i think jealousy occurs most, not when someone has stepped the line,- when you said that, it made it seem like the guys girlfriend was a whore who had cheated on him, - but rather it occurs because the guy is afraid of loosing his girlfriend. i mean, im jealous a lot of the time with my man,i am just scared i will loose him, he will leave me etc...
"if a person is overly jealous it means that they are also controlling and greedy, definitely something to be happy about in a partner". pft whatever! knowing that my boyfriend is jealous because he is afraid of loosing me is a good thing, it shows me he loves me. but he isnt controlling or greedy....so i dont think any of your statements are in the slighest bit correct..bullshit if you ask me

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
neeja said:

also

someone before me had mentioned jealousy, so i mentioned it in my post, but seperated moody and jealous, they were two different points.
anyway, umm i think jealousy occurs most, not when someone has stepped the line,- when you said that, it made it seem like the guys girlfriend was a whore who had cheated on him, - but rather it occurs because the guy is afraid of loosing his girlfriend. i mean, im jealous a lot of the time with my man,i am just scared i will loose him, he will leave me etc...
"if a person is overly jealous it means that they are also controlling and greedy, definitely something to be happy about in a partner". pft whatever! knowing that my boyfriend is jealous because he is afraid of loosing me is a good thing, it shows me he loves me. but he isnt controlling or greedy....so i dont think any of your statements are in the slighest bit correct..bullshit if you ask me

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Ooh..I know how that is. That's not moody, it's called being an ass.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
What was it... some science magazine... about Male PMS...

No I know you men don't menstrate, but you do have a REGULAR pattern of moods and hormone releases.... Apparently.... and you do get moody. You can't help it, I don't blame you. It's natural baby!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)