Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
haha, maybe he's playing hard to get?

why don't you just dump that shit?

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
maybe the reason why your bfs are all moody is because you all whinge so much.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Tusitula said:
maybe the reason why your bfs are all moody is because you all whinge so much.
We whinge when we have men generalizing about what women do. :rolleyes:

J

jhakka

We only complain about what women do because you generalise about what males do. :p

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
We whinge when we have men generalizing about what women do. :rolleyes:
What do you have against guys? do we scare you?

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
If you look above my lovely male, I was saying "apparently" and "I was reading a science magazine. I don't have any male problems (Today is my one year anniversary everyone and I just KNOW you want to know!) and he's not too moody, I give him room. Never generalized = never whinged. But I shall generalize just once about men...

I love men. They're so fine.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
i shall reciprocate:

ladies, ladies are fine, they're so fine, they blow my mind.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
phantom limb said:
the boy i am "seeing" is hella moody, he constantly cancels dates and refuses to talk. total unneccessary stress
You don't deserve ANY stress huni. You're in a relationship, so work things out.
phantom limb said:
you could say that. i'd say it too but i like him so... i have to be nice.
But is HE nice to YOU? Just because he is SOMETIMES.... just talk to him. With you talking about it on the posts, seems like you're thinking about it a lot - don't let things bottle up. You have to know when his "moodiness" is going way too far.

Lets take this all into extremes.

Violent relationships. The man hits the girl. Next day he brings her flowers and says, "sorry, I can't help it. I'm a dickhead I know, but I assure you I love you." And she says, "I love you too." And they make love or whatever. Very sweet and all but.... there has to be a line drawn. I'm sure you're not in that extreme relationship but yeah. You already know you're not being treated right, so dont settle for less....

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
phantom limb said:
because when he is being nice, he is sooo sweet
also i have never met a boy with better taste in music ha.
Maybe he's not overly nice, just appears to be much nicer than what he is because he's an arsehole most of the time and it makes you appreciate his niceness much more? Imagine feeling that 90%+ of the time! ;)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I start fights with girls. It's fun because they get worked up so easy.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
haha tell me about it
or u just be the s*&t stirrer and start fights between the chicks

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Nah thats mean. Some girls cant take it. Atleast when I'm in control I can moderate it and not make the girl want to kill herself.

Some girls are mean.

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
The only time I get in a bad mood is when some chick comes a long thinking I am in a bad mood and tries to 'cheer-me-up'. That just pisses me off.

Its like: Just go get fucked.

kelboo

HSC
Hah! I so win this thread hands down!!!!!!!!

My bf has been cheated on my his 2 ex-fiancées, so for starters he is hell paranoid. He gets jealous at the drop of a hat, we live together and he calls me to ask if i am home alone. If he thinks something is going on between me and Mr X (god knows who) then he'll be angry, and I have to tell him I love him, never want to leave, run away and get married and have children etc etc etc..
PLUS he doesn't let me (not that I really want to, but) go to the beach, go clubbing, go to pubs/bars, go to anywhere in the city/chatswood/west area (ie. all of sydney besides n-e where we live) because there are single guys everywhere that would love to pick me up. Basically, I don't really leave the house unless I am with him; it'd just cause a fight. I turned 18 and have not gone clubbing.

AND the really strange thing is that I do modelling part-time, and get paid to have people look at me... when he goes to such a huge effort to make sure that guys do NOT look at me.

I'm lucky I'm so much in love -- otherwise I couldn't handle it!! But -- then again I do the same thing to him too..........

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
kelboo said:
Hah! I so win this thread hands down!!!!!!!!

My bf has been cheated on my his 2 ex-fiancées, so for starters he is hell paranoid. He gets jealous at the drop of a hat, we live together and he calls me to ask if i am home alone. If he thinks something is going on between me and Mr X (god knows who) then he'll be angry, and I have to tell him I love him, never want to leave, run away and get married and have children etc etc etc..
PLUS he doesn't let me (not that I really want to, but) go to the beach, go clubbing, go to pubs/bars, go to anywhere in the city/chatswood/west area (ie. all of sydney besides n-e where we live) because there are single guys everywhere that would love to pick me up. Basically, I don't really leave the house unless I am with him; it'd just cause a fight. I turned 18 and have not gone clubbing.

AND the really strange thing is that I do modelling part-time, and get paid to have people look at me... when he goes to such a huge effort to make sure that guys do NOT look at me.

I'm lucky I'm so much in love -- otherwise I couldn't handle it!! But -- then again I do the same thing to him too..........
how old is your boyfriend?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)