Moody boyfriends (1 Viewer)

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
kelboo said:
Hah! I so win this thread hands down!!!!!!!!

My bf has been cheated on my his 2 ex-fiancées, so for starters he is hell paranoid. He gets jealous at the drop of a hat, we live together and he calls me to ask if i am home alone. If he thinks something is going on between me and Mr X (god knows who) then he'll be angry, and I have to tell him I love him, never want to leave, run away and get married and have children etc etc etc..
PLUS he doesn't let me (not that I really want to, but) go to the beach, go clubbing, go to pubs/bars, go to anywhere in the city/chatswood/west area (ie. all of sydney besides n-e where we live) because there are single guys everywhere that would love to pick me up. Basically, I don't really leave the house unless I am with him; it'd just cause a fight. I turned 18 and have not gone clubbing.

AND the really strange thing is that I do modelling part-time, and get paid to have people look at me... when he goes to such a huge effort to make sure that guys do NOT look at me.

I'm lucky I'm so much in love -- otherwise I couldn't handle it!! But -- then again I do the same thing to him too..........

I think your bf is going a bit overboard... I couldn't handle someone checking up on me all the time and not letting me go out....does he go out himself? even though you are in a relationship you should be able to have your own freedom and go out and do as you please without explaining every single move and step to him... even though he has had bad past experiences your relationship must be seious enough with him for you 2 to be living together so he should learn to trust you more.Actually he should learn to trust you, it dosn't seem he has any trust in you at all.

Last edited:

jen23

gilly_aj said:
not as much as girls. In a better sense

we dont start fights just for the hell of it

obviously you havnt met my boyfriend!!! he admits that he delibrately stirs me to try and get me mad. he picks fights over silly things and thinks its funny. biggest male stirrer ever. and he goes from being hyper active as anything to being all quite and "no.. nothins wrong.. really.. if i have to tell you it doesnt count.. you should know whats wrong". he is definately the girl in the relationship, and when ever i get upset over something tiny hes always "you've got pms, dont you". god that pisses me off when they blame it on pms.

my guy is more jealous and moody and weight concious than any girl i know. its funny.. i really do wear the pants now i think about it...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)