missed opportunities ?!?! (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
Is it ok if you've had a relationship for a while? Like I have heaps of friends with relationships and they arent in uni so im pretty sure you can still do well because they are doing fine in school?
yeah relationships in hs are fine he’s just a nerd. they never last long term but they’re fun in the moment

carrotsss

HSC
u said in y11 that u rarely studied. all in all tho it was a joke lol sorry must've looked sus because I didn't make it clear enough
yeah I knew u were joking just wanted to clarify where u got that impression, tbf I didn’t study much in y11 until a couple weeks before prelims but there were definitely times in y12 where I locked in

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
have you guys ever had that person where it seemed like missed opportunities? im still hung up on mine and i dont know how to move past properly
i ended mine in such a stupid way but i felt it was right because we were still young. if anyone has any tips to help please and thank you 🙏 💕

also feel free to dump ur stories on here too, i wanna hear the similarities and differences lmao
ive been in a toxic relationship for the past many years with myself
and i still didnt cheat its called loyalty 🔥

MJRey

HSC
relationships just don’t last long.
That's true. Even for married couples absolutely devoted to each other, there's a reason why they say "till death do us part"...

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Recent experiences on the subject have made me pessimistic 😢
awww man. dw I'm always available 🤗
Thanks, I appreciate it. It wasn't even a relationship, I wanted this guy and I to have one and after last year I thought something would happen between us this year but it didn't cause turns out they're dating someone else. But they're still flirty with me when they see me and this guy's gf hates me, it's freakin weird but also very painful at the same time.
yeahhh uhhhmmmm idk dud. i reacon u should use that rizz or 'flirtyness' on smn else. fightign for a person alr in a relationship always ends up w crying. trust me ive seen the movies

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Law 2.5 of the Bored of Studies Rule Compendium For Moderators and Users: Any bored of studies user, more specifically Year 11s and 12s, are prohibited from transmitting any post with any semblance to advice, knowledge or wisdom related to or on the field of relationships, especially those on romantic or based on physical interaction.

Requesting a perma-ban on the users above ^

jonolad69

HSC
I should have made that clearer... I'm not flirting with him, and I've made no contact with him for at least a month cause I'm upset with him. The first I heard of their relationship was when he invited me and a friend over to his house and there she was. He didn't tell her about me and didn't tell me about her. Then a week after I ran into him... he was with the gf but just forgot she existed and chatted with me for around 5 minutes. I'm doing absolutely nothing and yet she hates me. So the rizz feels like it's the other way around.
get a therapist ahh message

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)