missed opportunities ?!?! (1 Viewer)

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
For instance, I expressed my views on essay writing, which are different to most people's on here, and I got attacked. I also received some critical reactions to one of my uni stories.
Haters gonna hate

carrotsss

HSC
For instance, I expressed my views on essay writing, which are different to most people's on here, and I got attacked. I also received some critical reactions to one of my uni stories.
ok that memorising essays thing wasn’t “attacked”, people respectfully disagreed with you, if anything you were being dismissive while other people were like “both options have merits”. people are allowed to disagree with you lol

(not talking about the uni stories Im kinda on ur side on that one)

MJRey

HSC
ok that memorising essays thing wasn’t “attacked”, people respectfully disagreed with you, if anything you were being dismissive while other people were like “both options have merits”. people are allowed to disagree with you lol

(not talking about the uni stories Im kinda on ur side on that one)
It felt like I was being attacked, but maybe I was just oversensitive that day. And it's hard to communicate and gauge full reactions etc online, so that probably has a part to play in my thinking I was being attacked.

But thank you!! I didn't think that what I shared was that bad tbh but a lot of people took offense to it. It's just ridiculous given there are way worse things people have shared and discussed on other forums.

carrotsss

HSC
But thank you!! I didn't think that what I shared was that bad tbh but a lot of people took offense to it. It's just ridiculous given there are way worse things people have shared and discussed on other forums.
tbf the people who took offence to it were trolls I’m pretty sure, I wouldn’t worry about it

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
it's not a canon event or anything like not everyone goes through it

no one liked me when I was in school 😭that's how I avoided it
don't ask why I'm reading this thread from the top at 7am but I just realised how this mustve sounded☠

I was well liked at school ok👍👍what I mean is no one ever had a crush on me I think I gave "don't hmu or else" vibes and apparently the opposite sex were scared of me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)