missed opportunities ?!?! (1 Viewer)

companionbby

HSC
have you guys ever had that person where it seemed like missed opportunities? im still hung up on mine and i dont know how to move past properly
i ended mine in such a stupid way but i felt it was right because we were still young. if anyone has any tips to help please and thank you πŸ™ πŸ’•

also feel free to dump ur stories on here too, i wanna hear the similarities and differences lmao

companionbby

HSC
u got uni for that bruh yr12 aint the time fo allat.
see that was my thinking in my younger years but this dude had to fricken appear lmao. YES I NEED TO HEAR THIS FOR ME TO MOVE ON
also this threads for everyone, no way im the only one with a missed opportunity situation, ill even listen if its friend relationshipπŸ’•

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
not really
yeah gp. I guess me, u and @ExtremelyBoredUser are excluded from the equation due to a restriction. The equation using eulers formula is acktualy 0x-5 atar. if one possesses w-rizz, x->inf. which therefore results in a higher atar than before. hence, exceptions are permitted for three individuals on the forum.

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
see that was my thinking in my younger years but this dude had to fricken appear lmao. YES I NEED TO HEAR THIS FOR ME TO MOVE ON
also this threads for everyone, no way im the only one with a missed opportunity situation, ill even listen if its friend relationshipπŸ’•
nah bro. no one on this forum got time for girls. theres integrations and complex loci yet to be solved.

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
yeah but i dont think they like me back anymore cause we kinda grew as people i guess
@souli where you at girlie πŸ‘€
^ when i was in a dilemma, she told me to ask myself : do you like the person? the backstory? the connection? or is there something you're looking for in yourself that you see in them?

maybe that's something you need to think about

companionbby

HSC
^ when i was in a dilemma, she told me to ask myself : do you like the person? the backstory? the connection? or is there something you're looking for in yourself that you see in them?

you know, those are great questions. I take that into account.
i shouldn't be worry over them, gotta worry on my hsc lmao πŸ’€
THANK YOU SO MUCH πŸ™ πŸ’•

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC

Honestly, just make a google form. list out prerequisites, and then set out interviews. this way u get all preferences met. If no one meets certain criteria, leave them on the waitlist. My go2.

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC

OH souli forgot her password

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Reading this back I realised how untouched I am with this topic. Is this sad or like-?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)