missed opportunities ?!?! (1 Viewer)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
relationships fuck with ur studies period standing by this forever, from experience

idk how people esp young people balance relationships and other major life priorities I guess people like that are just mature
i just adopt the mindset of "but i cut people out, like tags on my clothing" #conangray
at this point, i've been burned, abused and used by so many people that IF people try to do it to me again, i don't give a fuh
i think it's up to the person to let relationships mess with them

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
there's no way 🀣
Way, and the password was the same as the email's password (so she can't recover her acc) so now she's tryna find it lmaooo poor girl

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
that's a really small demographic which you can't really learn much from
very close people to me; they kinda dragged eachother's atar down (there are also other examples but i don't feel good mentioning them)
you should provide some examples bcz of the only '23 couples i've seen, they didn't do that well (they were selective skl)
it's kinda implicit tho like relationships take up a lot of time & trying to maintain a good one during hsc takes a decent chunk away from everything else but ig you could study together???

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
have you guys ever had that person where it seemed like missed opportunities? im still hung up on mine and i dont know how to move past properly
i ended mine in such a stupid way but i felt it was right because we were still young. if anyone has any tips to help please and thank you πŸ™ πŸ’•

also feel free to dump ur stories on here too, i wanna hear the similarities and differences lmao
Do you still talk to them?

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
Tell her I say hi then 😭

yeah this
ik I only have myself to blame its just so icky looking back and realising what it all did to me
I think initially, you can't be too hard on yourself. I wasn't always so resilient. I went through every single toxic group in my grade and that's what made me who I am; it didn't come straight away.

I guess you just have to hope that from all of it, you become a better person, learn, and make sure it doesn't all happen again.

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
it's kinda implicit tho like relationships take up a lot of time & trying to maintain a good one during hsc takes a decent chunk away from everything else but ig you could study together???
It depends... If your partner is understanding of the time requirements that come with HSC and you're both aware of the commitments you have, other than each other, then it doesn't take up as much time.

I think it's more draining and time consuming when your partner fails to understand your situation and expects you to give your full attention 24/7.

If they are a good partner, they'll want what is best for you and what will help you achieve your goals, whether that's a 60 ATAR or a 99.95 ATAR.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)