missed opportunities ?!?! (1 Viewer)

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
very close people to me; they kinda dragged eachother's atar down (there are also other examples but i don't feel good mentioning them)
you should provide some examples bcz of the only '23 couples i've seen, they didn't do that well (they were selective skl)
it's kinda implicit tho like relationships take up a lot of time & trying to maintain a good one during hsc takes a decent chunk away from everything else but ig you could study together???
there's definitely a correlation
I saw it with my friends who got into relationships w each other during hsc and they all kinda didnt do as well as they could have, if they werent...distracted like that

I enjoyed the tea tho

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
I saw it with my friends who got into relationships w each other during hsc and they all kinda didnt do as well as they could have, if they werent...distracted like that

I enjoyed the tea tho
wait does this stuff always happen during the hsc? How does one avoid this?

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Tell her I say hi then 😭

I think initially, you can't be too hard on yourself. I wasn't always so resilient. I went through every single toxic group in my grade and that's what made me who I am; it didn't come straight away.

I guess you just have to hope that from all of it, you become a better person, learn, and make sure it doesn't all happen again.
that's facts I have definitely changed as a person since then, but at what cost u know
I paid a price I wish I didn't have to

but all's well πŸ₯° hope it works out for you x

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC

I enjoyed the tea tho
either way, relationships will take time out of ur day. imo if u can manage your time wisely and are mindful (ie dont think ab the sig. other too much) then it shouldnt be a prob. If u cant, jus dont bruh lmao.

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
very close people to me; they kinda dragged eachother's atar down (there are also other examples but i don't feel good mentioning them)
you should provide some examples bcz of the only '23 couples i've seen, they didn't do that well (they were selective skl)
it's kinda implicit tho like relationships take up a lot of time & trying to maintain a good one during hsc takes a decent chunk away from everything else but ig you could study together???
I think if one is understanding and of your situation, no reason why it can't work

there's things you can learn about yourself which you will then grow as a person which you likely won't experience if not in a relo

soeme of my friends were in relationships throughout yr12 and they did quite well

idkkdi

HSC
u got uni for that bruh yr12 aint the time fo allat.
and then its -10 wam
have personally never heard of anyone who got .95 & had a romantic relationship but i know a few who got ~.8, .85 & broke up during/before hsc as well as a situationship where they got rly high 99s
i know one who .95ed
relationships fuck with ur studies period standing by this forever, from experience

idk how people esp young people balance relationships and other major life priorities I guess people like that are just mature
ye relos fuck up your dopamine system big time

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
either way, relationships will take time out of ur day. imo if u can manage your time wisely and are mindful (ie dont think ab the sig. other too much) then it shouldnt be a prob. If u cant, jus dont bruh lmao.
yeah you need to be self aware to know if ur ready for a relationship or if it's gonna be a self destructive thing

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
there's things you can learn about yourself which you will then grow as a person which you likely won't experience if not in a relo

soeme of my friends were in relationships throughout yr12 and they did quite well
yes but i feel weird abt hs relationships like they're so glamorized in some tv shows but in reality a lot of ppl are immature so i don't think relos in hs develop character that much.

i kinda meant that they could've performed better in hsc if they weren't in relos but they all did well (as most of the ppl ik; i'm the future disappointment :))

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
yes but i feel weird abt hs relationships like they're so glamorized in some tv shows but in reality a lot of ppl are immature so i don't think relos in hs develop character that much.

i kinda meant that they could've performed better in hsc if they weren't in relos but they all did well (as most of the ppl ik; i'm the future disappointment :))
omg hs relationships on tv is like - "we're gonna be together forever and ever! we're gonna have 1 billion kids and we're gonna have a million figure salaries and ride on horses all day and retire on a farm and have the best of luck where we win lottery every day!"

nsw..wollongong

HSC
omg hs relationships on tv is like - "we're gonna be together forever and ever! we're gonna have 1 billion kids and we're gonna have a million figure salaries and ride on horses all day and retire on a farm and have the best of luck where we win lottery every day!"
euphoria paints hs relationships quite accurately imo, the show is so toxic to the point where its almost tru...

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
have you guys ever had that person where it seemed like missed opportunities? im still hung up on mine and i dont know how to move past properly
i ended mine in such a stupid way but i felt it was right because we were still young. if anyone has any tips to help please and thank you πŸ™ πŸ’•

also feel free to dump ur stories on here too, i wanna hear the similarities and differences lmao
I have felt that before though and I second guessed myself so many times after we broke up like, should I start something up again now that we're a bit older and wiser? What if things go differently this time? But I think I was really missing the familiarity that came with being with that person and it would've been catastrophic if we got back together. Liking someone makes you so irrational πŸ’€

companionbby

HSC
I have felt that before though and I second guessed myself so many times after we broke up like, should I start something up again now that we're a bit older and wiser? What if things go differently this time? But I think I was really missing the familiarity that came with being with that person and it would've been catastrophic if we got back together. Liking someone makes you so irrational πŸ’€
that was greatly said because honestly, im feeling those feels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)