Mismatched body types (1 Viewer)

vern

HSC
An ex of mine she was like 4" taller than me, it was worse when she wore heals lmao

SweetSeasons

HSC
wolvemistress said:
Well i'm about 5'6 and my b/f is just over 6'
But as a rule i tend to only go with guys taller than me...i don't know why but it's not so much the thought of having sex with someone shorter than me...i think it's the weirdness of kissing someone shorter than me.
kissing a shorter guy isn't too different.. just makes it easier to put your arms on his shoulders n round his neck :p

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
yeh my girlfriend is preety short... but thats the way i like it

Lainee

HSC
glitter burns said:
We do like to freak people out occasionally though by telling people he's my little brother and then make out in front of them.
:rofl:

lengy

HSC
I'm currently indecisive about body type preference. It's always been a preference to have a girlfriend who was slightly shorter to significantly shorter as I like the idea of them snuggling up against me at around chest height but that would be unrealistic as I'm not that tall.
However recently when playing with the idea of perfect offspring, I'd prefer my sons, should I ever decide to have children or marry for that matter, to be much taller than me as I aspired to be tall and my daughters slightly shorter than me would be acceptable. That's the thing with children, I tend to think people only have them in the hopes that they achieve everything that you yourself did not.

L

littlewing69

Short girls are teh hawt.

<< 5'8, or maybe its 7. I dont know.

Skeeta

HSC
Komaticom said:
Exactly my height to 5cm shorter. I don't like the idea of looking down on someone I like.
what about going down on them

i'm sorry that was horrible :(

lengy

HSC
I like the idea of them staring up at my eyes :eek:

lengy

HSC
Hey Jack, play nice :)

Who thought there was sexual tension between Frodo and Galadriel, especially when she bent down to kiss him on the forehead? Not to mention that Gimli also had a thing for Galadriel. You can work out the rest :p

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
i think shorter guys looks funny :p:p

but yeh i couldnt date a shorter guyyy or a guy who was skinnier then me. or an american (just for some good old fashioned racism as well)

or a girl :\

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I don't really give a shit about a guy's height, however they CANNOT be shorter than me. I'd love to look up at his eyes, that is..... if he has nice ones :eek:
:wave: :eek:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Lol! They're so going to get it on! (I wonder If I should post the drawing I did of the guy jacking it!)

Oh yeah, Preference = Big Boobs
Also, not taller than me Lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)