Mismatched body types (1 Viewer)

Skeeta

HSC
yeah thats true, my b/f told me that his golden rule in relationships is that his girlfriend should never be able to kick his ass.

so he has chosen well :eek:

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Zoe 2508 said:
Saying your a "virgin" and then saying "good ol' missionary position" is sorta a contradiction
Nah I'm not a fag - seriously - just cos you're lying in that position doesn't mean that you have to be doing anything else but that...

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
I'm 5'1 and my love is 6"0.
I've previously been with a guy who was 6"3
As long as they're even a cm taller than me its cool :)
I've never met a guy shorter than me my age :S

Number7

HSC
My GF is slightly taller than you (topic starter) and I'm 5'6". To date, there has been no problems, despite the odd looks we get :burn:

No she isn't ugly either. Quite the opposite in fact.

dora_18

HSC
im 5"7
i would never go out with a guy shorter than me..it looks really wrong...
theres the cutest guy at uni, and hed be absolute perfection if he was just a bit taller!

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
I'm 6ft and there is NO WAY I'll go for a guy shorter than me. If he's my height, then that's okay, it's a bonus if he's taller. The guys I have wanted in the past have all been taller than me, the shortest being maybe 2cm taller than me.

dora_18 said:
theres the cutest guy at uni, and hed be absolute perfection if he was just a bit taller!
lol dora_18, that's cute. I admit I've seen hot short guys, but I end up thinking "oh how cute, he'd go well with [insert a friend's name here]".

*hopeful*

HSC
i wouldnt be that comfortable with a guy who was skinnier than me......

Nakashima

We GLAMOROUS
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i would hate it if i had a boyfriend who was thinner than me.
Me too. Or shorter (cos that would mean he's below 160 cm).

Or one that has thinner eyebrows or something.
Cykologi_gal said:
Nah I'm not a fag - seriously - just cos you're lying in that position doesn't mean that you have to be doing anything else but that...
Yeah but the missionary position is a sex position, which involves having sex. You can't call it the missionary position if all you're doing is hugging a guy while he's between your legs because that would just be called hugging a guy when he's between your legs.

Last edited:
HSC
I'm 6'5", I'd struggle to find a girl taller than me.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
What if you hacked off the legs of a girl or something, would they go for shorter guys then?

glitter burns

the sky is falling
HSC
I'm taller than my boyfriend.
I'm 5"8 or 5"9, he's probably two inches shorter than me.
Neither of us care, we aren't together because of our heights, we were best friends who fell in love. It would be stupid and superficial to deny that just because he's a little shorter than me.

Sex isn't a problem at all and I don't wear heels so that doesn't matter either.
We do like to freak people out occasionally though by telling people he's my little brother and then make out in front of them.

Jackie Kennedy

HSC
N/A
Nakashima said:
Me too. Or shorter (cos that would mean he's below 160 cm).

Or one that has thinner eyebrows or something.

Yeah but the missionary position is a sex position, which involves having sex. You can't call it the missionary position if all you're doing is hugging a guy while he's between your legs because that would just be called hugging a guy when he's between your legs.
Isn't 'missionary' like normal?

wolvemistress

HSC
Well i'm about 5'6 and my b/f is just over 6'
But as a rule i tend to only go with guys taller than me...i don't know why but it's not so much the thought of having sex with someone shorter than me...i think it's the weirdness of kissing someone shorter than me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)