• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Mismatched body types (1 Viewer)

Zoe 2508

HSC
Now i'm 5'11 so I've always have a little mini rule to only be with boys taller than me..

And to date, I've always had taller partners. But my friend is obsessed with short boys

and i cant workout how this would work when your having sex, i was always of the

opinion that you need to at least be 'semi-aligned'. Does it always work this way?

Zoe 2508

HSC
yeh none of this freaky Mini-me business, but i think the height issue swings both

ways, because i wouldnt think guys'd want girls much taller than them cos its a major

blow to their manlyhood and ego (sorry guys, but its true). but nah, i would feel

awkward with smaller guys, especially if i wanted to wear high-heels - that could make

things weird

Zoe 2508

HSC
does it affect sex much, i've only been with people taller thatn me, and its sorta

different for a shorter girl/taller guy scenario, but i'd imagine its different the other way

around??

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Good question - I'm 5'3''/5'4'' and I once had a bf who was 6'2'' - it doesn't matter really - NO, I'M STILL A VIRGIN - but we have lied down and the upper body is almost equal for every adult, mostly the difference is in the legs - so anyone can get together with anyone, like, any two people can kiss and "mmhmmm" at the same time; besides, when you lie down, you somehow stretch out and longer anyway. Also, I guess you meant missionary? Aren't there other positions? LOL *blush*

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
yeh i think as long as theres not a massive height diff, it doesnt make much difference when u lying down or up or whatever :p

Zoe 2508

HSC
i cant be with anyone who isn't AT LEAST my height.. im not saying im not attracted to those who are shorter than me, theres definately short hotties - its just its makes me feel uneasy thats all..

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
my fains is waaaay taller then me, but i don't mind. lol, it feels right when the guy is taller....i couldn't really imagine the other way around :S

transcendent

HSC
N/A
well i know of someone who's boyfriend is way taller and her mentioned many times in her blog that it didn't matter that he was way taller :p

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Zoe 2508 said:
yeh none of this freaky Mini-me business, but i think the height issue swings both

ways, because i wouldnt think guys'd want girls much taller than them cos its a major

blow to their manlyhood and ego (sorry guys, but its true). but nah, i would feel

awkward with smaller guys, especially if i wanted to wear high-heels - that could make

things weird
Stop hitting the enter key like a spaz.

SweetSeasons

HSC
mm, i love being able to snuggle my head into a guys chest when we are hugging standing up... and I also love being able to rub a bit of a pot belly... give me a tall guy with a bit of padding any day...

But yeah any ways, t he guy i like now is a bit shorter then me I'm 5'9. I don't like him for his height..

Skeeta

HSC
if you're BOTH tall, i dont think it's as much of an issue if the guy is shorter (because he may as well be normal height) but wow if i dated a guy that was shorter than me!

he'd either
a) have to be a jockey
b) less than 12 years old
c) be a very little person

My boyfriend is short/average height (when compared to other males) but towers over me :eek:

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
it feels right when the guy is taller, most of my boyfriends have been of my height or just a bit taller.. my current boyfriend is like wow tall..
but i have a thing with not going out with short guys either... which is pretty shallow, but i spose its whatever suits ya, we're only human.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)