Miley Cyrus hates asians yo. (1 Viewer)

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
After finally realizing that her first apology wasn't much of one, Miley Cyrus is actually saying she's "sorry" for taking part in this photo that mocks Asians.

Miley took to her fan club website to give the second mea culpa. She wrote:

"I want to thank all of my fans for their support not only this week, but always! I really wanted to stress how sorry I am if the photo of me with my friends offended anyone. I have learned a valuable lesson from this and know that sometimes my actions can be unintentionally hurtful. I know everything is a part of GOD's ultimate plan, and mistakes happen so that eventually I will become the woman he aspires me to be. Peace and love, Miles"
Miley Apologizes -- Take Two - TMZ.com

Whoever got offended by that needs to harden the fuck up.

The eye thing didn't stand out that much compared to the fact that it looks like she's at a party with 20yos, with alcohol and sitting on the lap of a 20-something and she's 16.

HSC
N/A
i think she's trying to fit in with the asian guy dere

man she looks different when she's asian haha

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

kara42

HSC
I think the more important issue with this picture is - what is she on?
She doesn't look too sober to me, whether it be alcohol or something else.

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
Oh no! A couple of friends having fun with each other and making a joke together?

HOW COULD WE LET OUR TEENAGERS DO THIS.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I think Miley's daddy is going to have to lock her up and keep his little pop star from dressing in sheets and getting shit-faced at parties with over 20 year olds making fun of Asians.

greekgun

HSC
Fucken hell. As much as i hate Miley Cyrus wat she did want that fucking bad - how can people justify suing 4 billion dollars just for doing something racist. People make racist jokes, remarks and gestures all the fucking time - its called freedom.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
I know everything is a part of GOD's ultimate plan, and mistakes happen so that eventually I will become the woman he aspires me to be.
I had no choice! It was part of God's plan! God made me it do it :(.

har har har.

HSC
CHINESE, JAPANESE, PRESS DA BUTTON..

LOOK AT THESE!

fuck, we used to always to this sorta thing in primary school. who really cares?

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
Exactly, like I said in my opening post - If you got offended by the eye pulling then you really need to harden the fuck up.

ascentyx

HSC
What about the asians that call us round eyed fucks. lol.

HSC
why are they only worrying about and suing Miley aswell?
i mean there's 5 other people pulling asian eyes.

HSC
that's actually a very good point.

it's because miley has lots of money. the case will get thrown out of court in about a second.

gifted:)

HSC
What kills me the most is that Miley's been on t.v for all the wrong reasons, even though she's supposed to be a christian and a role model for young girls. I think that parents need to think twice if they should let their children be "fans" to her ... shes turning in to paris h and lindsay lohan by the second ... Gods ultimate plan pht .. she should look to the bible and see if it says to pose naked for the media ... not GODS ULTIMATE plan is it now!

HSC
What kills me the most is that Miley's been on t.v for all the wrong reasons, even though she's supposed to be a christian and a role model for young girls. I think that parents need to think twice if they should let their children be "fans" to her ... shes turning in to paris h and lindsay lohan by the second ... Gods ultimate plan pht .. she should look to the bible and see if it says to pose naked for the media ... not GODS ULTIMATE plan is it now!
please shut up.

justanotherposter

Epic Member
HSC
It's like how I can call an abo an abo but a celebrity can't. Once you've projected yourself into the public eye you inherit some extra responsibility to watch what you say and do. This is probably more important in Miley's case because she's the role model for very young girls and chockorepublic, both of whom are easily influenced. Should Miley be a role model? No. Is it fair to give a 16yo this much extra responsibility? Probably not but it's just the way things are.

please shut up.
qft.

Last edited:

rcr4fags

HSC
N/A
all religous freak are hypocrites.... just makes me sick really

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)