Martin Place Hostage Situation (1 Viewer)

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
If this is what you're worried about there is something majorly wrong with you.
Not worried at all. Like I said before, don't give a shit. All I fucking want is for this to be resolved, and for the hostages (13iirc) to be safe. Terrorists are classified as 'scums of the earth'

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
4m ago
12:19
From my colleague, federal political reporter, Daniel Hurst:

The treasurer, Joe Hockey, had been due to release the mid-year budget update at 12.30pm but those plans have now changed in light of the Sydney developments. It’s understood the government still wants to release the document today but Hockey’s 12.30pm press conference has been called off.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
What I'm really concerned is.... what if they started the attack at martin place jsut to lure most of the police/military, and then start their REAL attack elsewhere in Australia?
Very unlikely. The individuals cant be that organised.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
What I'm really concerned is.... what if they started the attack at martin place jsut to lure most of the police/military, and then start their REAL attack elsewhere in Australia?
They aren't that intelligent and don't possess the technology to do so lol

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Lol mate, anyone could've put that flag up on display.
yes I'm sure it has nothing to do with the middle eastern terrorist holding people ransom

the asian female lindt chocolate store employee is probably an islamic fundamentalist but the gunman isn't

#muslimlogic

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Nowhere near "most of the police/military" are in sydney atm, and now all agencies are on the highest terrorist alert there is

christ youre an idiot

HSC
Lol mate, anyone could've put that flag up on display. Any evidence of the gunman's appearance?

So you're honestly suggesting this man who is believed to have done it just put the flag up to frame Islam in a negative light? Please try and don't let your obvious bias for Islam overpower common sense. No one is having a go at your faith, 1-2 people are not a representative for 1.6B, understand?

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
yes I'm sure it has nothing to do with the middle eastern terrorist holding people ransom

the asian female lindt chocolate store employee is probably an islamic fundamentalist but the gunman isn't

#muslimlogic

Lol, you got any leads on whether the gunman is even muslim. That photo means nothing

hypermax

HSC
N/A
Lol, you got any leads on whether the gunman is even muslim. That photo means nothing
Mate, just some advice, there is no point of arguing your point. Your wasting your time and plus its not worth it

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
You can be caucasian and still be a muslim. Race doesn't equate religion.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad

So you're honestly suggesting this man who is believed to have done it just put the flag up to frame Islam in a negative light? Please try and don't let your obvious bias for Islam overpower common sense. No one is having a go at your faith, 1-2 people are not a representative for 1.6B, understand?
Well, no one knows the origins of the gunman, don't jump to conclusions. Plus, no bias involved, and it's obvious that the gunman put the flag up, which is obviously portraying Islam in a negative light.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)