man vs wild (1 Viewer)

forbidden01

HSC
BAHA...dad was watching this the other night...and i walk in and he's drinking his own piss...OUT OF A SNAKE! ...i was like...WTF!?! *walks out*

but i have watched it before...he likes his own piss...one time he pissed on his shirt and wore it as a turban to "keep cool" in the Sahara Desert...and then later on...with the same shirt...he filtered water...

its a bit odd if you ask me...but yes...you learn a lot...

Chrissiieee

HSC
m8, he's a survivor and shows you how to survive against mother natures awesome power

& win.

forbidden01

HSC
lol definately...even if that includes drinking your own urine....:|

Chrissiieee

HSC
You know that it's relatively safe to drink your own urine right?

& survival man

HSC
BAHA...dad was watching this the other night...and i walk in and he's drinking his own piss...OUT OF A SNAKE! ...i was like...WTF!?! *walks out*

but i have watched it before...he likes his own piss...one time he pissed on his shirt and wore it as a turban to "keep cool" in the Sahara Desert...and then later on...with the same shirt...he filtered water...

its a bit odd if you ask me...but yes...you learn a lot...
it's absolutely necessary to cover your head in the sahara desert, because there is a very real possibility that your brain would fry under all the heat. and his piss makes the covering cooler. sounds pretty logical to me.

forbidden01

HSC
it's absolutely necessary to cover your head in the sahara desert, because there is a very real possibility that your brain would fry under all the heat. and his piss makes the covering cooler. sounds pretty logical to me.
its logical yes.....but also very DISGUSTING! BLEH! ... if he were my husband and he came home from wherever he was...no wayyyy would i go near him! until he had a shower :|

UGH! .....eeeeeewwwwww

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
probably heaps, but i really doubt he likes money too much

still a fcking epic show though...even if he drinks his own piss hahaha

i remember once he was in the arctic and got wet with water, so he took off all his clothes and ran around naked for 5 mins. i lold

Chrissiieee

HSC
i wonder if his camera man is restricted like Bear in terms of equipment and such.
b/c it seems as though s/he gets into some pretty precarious positions that can only be escalated by holding a camera.

or is the camera placed on a helmet or sum shiz?

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
omg you guys

there is like 10 crewmen with him they all stay in hotels
yeah he's ex-SAS but its not real

sorry to burst your bubble gosh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)