Low Stress Levels.... (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
honestly, not stressing is so much better than stressing; its a lot less painful lol. im currently fluctuating between the two.
Same situation here. How much are you doing per day (in hours)?

Rawf

HSC
I read somewhere here that apparently its bad to drink coffee before our exams.
Is this true? Ive become a regular coffee drinker (one cup a day). Apparently it makes you go all shaky and nervous? I haven't drunk coffee before an exam before, but is this true? I never shake after I drink coffee when I'm studying. Recently ive become extremely tired despite how much sleep I get.. should I be drinking this addictive substance?!

Aysce

HSC
Is this true? Ive become a regular coffee drinker (one cup a day). Apparently it makes you go all shaky and nervous? I haven't drunk coffee before an exam before, but is this true? I never shake after I drink coffee when I'm studying. Recently ive become extremely tired despite how much sleep I get.. should I be drinking this addictive substance?!
I don't drink before exams now for this very reason :p

I've vomitted before from this too.

teeah

HSC
I have a feeling our paths will collide some day.
I really hope they do! :)

Same situation here. How much are you doing per day (in hours)?
Oh gosh, this question scares me so much lol. Honestly, I don't time myself, I just do what I need to get done, but I'd approximate now, it's at like ~3 hours. If I don't know my stuff now, I don't think I will.

Well, generally, try and avoid relying on it too much where possible. If it's become a part of your routine, now probably wouldn't be the best time to change that routine, just make sure you don't go overboard with how much you take. Replace it with water. :)

choiyokbao

HSC
well think of HSC this way, once your in the exam and start writing, there's nothing more you could've done for the subject XD

Rawf

HSC
I don't drink before exams now for this very reason :p

I've vomitted before from this too.
Oh wow. Do you shake after you drink coffee on a normal day? Or just in exam times?
I might vomit as well.. I have a really big dislike for dairy and whenever I can taste it I vomit (so I don't eat cheese, butter or drink plain milk).
I think after hsc I'm going to completely withdraw from drinking coffee. Well that is.. maybe until uni starts up -__-.. if I get into uni trolololol.

Rawf

HSC
Well, generally, try and avoid relying on it too much where possible. If it's become a part of your routine, now probably wouldn't be the best time to change that routine, just make sure you don't go overboard with how much you take. Replace it with water. :)
Thanks for the advice haha.
I just saw your profile.. and realised that you go to Macarthur girls :eek: would you know a new Blonde English teacher which goes by the name of Mrs Hollis by any chance?

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
I really hope they do! :)

Oh gosh, this question scares me so much lol. Honestly, I don't time myself, I just do what I need to get done, but I'd approximate now, it's at like ~3 hours. If I don't know my stuff now, I don't think I will.

Same, I still procrastinate too much :/

akandas

HSC
N/A
I'm not stressed at all and im supposed to be aiming for a atar of 98...... i even watched a 2hr video today on nothing revelant to any syllabus on the face of this earth.... and i still want to!
Maybe im just getting cocky.

Roy216

HSC
the stressing comes during reading time while looking at the questions, well for me at least

mark120

HSC
Yeah OP I'm the same. Maybe the stress might start kick in tommorow night, although at the moment I'm fine. :p
still hasn't kicked in for me :S hahah ahhh well I guess I'll be relaxed in the exam then, so that should be good

madharris

HSC
N/A
Yeah I'm not that scared either, I'm worried but I'm not stressed.... hopefully that's a good sign

teeah

HSC
Thanks for the advice haha.
I just saw your profile.. and realised that you go to Macarthur girls :eek: would you know a new Blonde English teacher which goes by the name of Mrs Hollis by any chance?
Yes, she's my teacher. :) Super sweet lady, I think we're all ringing her phone flat with last minute nerves.

Same, I still procrastinate too much :/
Lol, my periods of procrastination have turned into periods of just stressing like a crazywoman. And then I calm down and watch TV :L

nerdasdasd

HSC
Uni Grad
Yes, she's my teacher. :) Super sweet lady, I think we're all ringing her phone flat with last minute nerves.

Lol, my periods of procrastination have turned into periods of just stressing like a crazywoman. And then I calm down and watch TV :L
Haha, that would really funny to see. Lol

Rawf

HSC

Ohhh yeah man shes nice as. She was my English tutor for 3 terms but then I quit after trials. I didn't think she seemed to help that much (in terms of advice, editing etc) but she gives a crap load of good notes. I remember she said there was always some Asian girl handing her essays but moulded to different questions.. I'm guessing that's you? Lmao
that's pretty strange how she gave you her phone number o-o my English teacher isn't even responding to my emails lol.

Aysce

HSC
Oh wow. Do you shake after you drink coffee on a normal day? Or just in exam times?
I might vomit as well.. I have a really big dislike for dairy and whenever I can taste it I vomit (so I don't eat cheese, butter or drink plain milk).
I think after hsc I'm going to completely withdraw from drinking coffee. Well that is.. maybe until uni starts up -__-.. if I get into uni trolololol.
I don't normally shake unless I drink excessive amounts, which I've done for my prelim exams lol

I normally drink it but I've just stopped and replaced it with good sleep - much better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)