Love (1 Viewer)

berry580

HSC
withoutaface said:
:rolleyes: someone's shallow...
In case you couldn't read all of what I wrote, I said "preferably......". Meaning it's preferabe, but not a necessity (but the weight limit is, with the cut off point at 70kg (or maybe a few kg extension if your weight concentrate in 2 paricular areas, not the @SS).
HAHAHA....

mack

Banned
HSC
berry580 said:
I love you too, but you must go on my bed (preferably naked providing you're not heavier than 60kg) first. LOL

Have fun with your right hand and your Boa pics, because with that attitude thats all you'll be getting.

J

jhakka

berry580 said:
I love you too, but you must go on my bed (preferably naked providing you're not heavier than 60kg) first. LOL
Laughing at your own jokes with "lol" in caps just makes you look lamer.

J

jhakka

No. I just think its lame.

And I don't view signatures. I see that as common sense because I don't have to scroll past lame quotes from people like you. :)

berry580

HSC
jhakka said:
No. I just think its lame.

And I don't view signatures. I see that as common sense because I don't have to scroll past lame quotes from people like you. :)
Well in case you want to deny anything. I'll make myself clear.

The part where I'm refering to is- "If what is said offends you, then that is probably the truth."

In other words, I want to say you possibly have a FAT @SS (and maybe spare types too). ;)

Collin

HSC
N/A
"If what is said offends you, then that is probably the truth" is pretty lame. Some people simply have morals. It doesn't mean what you said explicitly applies to them. In this case, suggesting jhakka possibly has a fat ass simply because he objects to your anti-fat attitude is nothing short of preposterous.

berry580

HSC
JKDDragon said:
"If what is said offends you, then that is probably the truth" is pretty lame. Some people simply have morals. It doesn't mean what you said explicitly applies to them. In this case, suggesting jhakka possibly has a fat ass simply because he objects to your anti-fat attitude is nothing short of preposterous.
WTF?!!
That's a guy? OMG, don't tell me you like tanks (ignore me if you're truly obese, and sorry if it offends anyone).

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
they dont make men as tall as they used to :(

or maybe ur right jkddragon and im just much too excessivley tall

berry580

HSC
azzie said:
im 62 kg/5"11..... does that make me fat in ur books berry?
Of course not.
Like I said, about 60kg but it may vary to your height accordingly.

If any cutey wants to see if you're within my range. Find your weight (kg) and height (metre), and divide your weight by the square of your height. e.g If 1.7m tall and 60kg

60/(1.7^2)= 20.76

If the answer is between 20-25, you're well within my standard. If you're answer is over 30, then 'f' off. <--- joking
Although I can be friends with fat people, but an overweight girl can never by my girlfriend of wife.

"<---" <--- for dummies

So in other words, azzie, can I buy you a drink (low fat)? hahaha

S

Shuter

azzie said:
im 62 kg/5"11..... does that make me fat in ur books berry?
Holy crap, so am I... but I'm a guy. Slightly taller actually and a touch lighter.

See it's not about how much you weigh but just your general appearance i.e. healthy

berry580

HSC
Shuter said:
Holy crap, so am I... but I'm a guy. Slightly taller actually and a touch lighter.

See it's not about how much you weigh but just your general appearance i.e. healthy
WTF?!!
You're 180cm but 60kg?!! WOOT!!?

You know you're really underweight. (Try that weight index calculation I provided, and the ideal score is 20-25) Although I'm almost too- scoring 20.7 :p

Well I know that, but in general, if you're overweight, you probably won't look too good either.
the only person i love is shuter
Ok shuter, you can delete this account now..... :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)