.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
YAY RANDOM QUOTE TIME!

"You can't appreciate real love til you've been burned"

-Savage Garden

*runs around in circles*

Jase

HSC
holy shit! how DO you spell "yogurt" - yogurt, yohgurt or yoghurt or even yoghourt.?

GSTARRAW

hahahahahahah love hahahahahahahahha love.

Is the word even existant in the male vocab, perhaps he mistakend it for sex? LOL

Seriously guys just wanna chop, no love, it's all about the glove.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
hahahah. OMG ... it's yoghurt!!!! I know that as a fact. Go check in the dictionary if u want to be sure. That's the aus spelling anyway.

oh and by the way love does exist

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
i cant believe you all dont know how to spell yoghurt.. i mean.. even i know

Collin

HSC
N/A
And did he actually give a reason for dumping you? He said that he 'still loves you', yet he seemed pretty willing to dump you? *cough*bullshit*cough*. I figured that he musn't have been exorbitantly loyal to you when he enjoyed freely oogling other girls in front of you.. personally I thought it was inevitable the fucker would break up with you. I bet he's trying to crack onto some other chick right now.

Better luck with your next love endeavour SKA, dear.

As for your tattered heart, go and eat a big 2L tub of Cadbury's ice cream. This suggestion may not be so useful if you have a slow metabolic rate though.

S

Shuter

I already ansered SKA's dilemma in another thread here: http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?p=1105615&highlight=sex#post1105615

But I'll post a copy here as well.

SKA said:
yes well try giving your bf everything he needs and treat him like fuking gold and then he turns around and tells you that your not the gurl of his dreams but he loves me... now thats some fucked up shit
Oh that's one's easy to answer:
I'll answer a list of possible reasons, it's most likely a combination of many.

he turns around and tells you that your not the gurl of his dreams but he loves:
Having sex with you
Getting everything done for him
Not having to put any effort into the relationship
Being able to parade you around as eye candy (if you're hot)
Milking money from you
Having sex with you

Collin

HSC
N/A
Ah yes, that thread.

Here was my response:

SKA said:
no .. werid thing is.. hes not like that... trust me hun-e .. he aint like that
SKA, guys often play the nice game to get what they want. I'm not objectively accusing him to be like that, but you've got to keep an open mind because guys can be like scheming chameleons.

No offence, but I just think you're a bit naive SKA, and you're a bit prone to falling into the traps of dickhead guys.

Dejected

Crash into Me
HSC
yenta said:
hahahah. OMG ... it's yoghurt!!!! I know that as a fact. Go check in the dictionary if u want to be sure. That's the aus spelling anyway.
you sad sad sad child...and of course theres such things as love

* goes into trance * many kinds of love.....

GSTARRAW

A guy that didn't want sex wouldn't be a guy, therefore i have come to the unfortunate conclusion, that one of the major contributing factors to why he "doesn't want to be with you, but loves you" is because he actually didn't love you, he loved the sex, infact he loved the sex soo much that he dumped you.... hmmm that doesnt make sense. I'll shuttup now.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
berry580 said:
I love you too, but you must go on my bed (preferably naked providing you're not heavier than 60kg) first. LOL
:rolleyes: someone's shallow...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)